Reviews for Dark Games & Twisted Minds
Jibson01 chapter 28 . 9/27
Soo, u killed off Carlisle. Y? It wasn't necessary, and it only served to make an already angsty story more sad. Also, no sequel?
I had resisted reading this story, because the title sounded so sad. It was an interesting, well-written story. However, the sadness, the deaths of Carlisle, Charlie and Jacob were very difficult to read. You are a very talented writer.
Silque chapter 28 . 7/17
Okay, I really enjoyed the story, until you killed off Carlisle. First, it wasn't necessary. Second, why can Edward be put back together multiple times, but not Carlisle? I'm calling bullshit.
margaret.johnson.5477 chapter 28 . 7/16
Fantastic story...
jk chapter 20 . 5/15
minutes or hours...he wasn't sure? really? he cant tell the difference?

his idea of atoning for his sins it to lie to everyone and protect one vampire? seriously? that doesn't even make any sense! didn't he kill innocents for YEARS and he thinks he can atone for that by "protecting" alice? wtf?

and bella is just cool with it...she said that he took on too much guilt all by himself...really bella? really? god she sounded so stupid when she said that! he damn well better feel fucking guilt...a crushing amount too! Edwards a piece of shit in your story...and bellas stupid for seeing past it so easily..makes her look realllllllllllllly deparate
jk chapter 7 . 5/15
let me get this straight...Edward bathed Elizabeth for 3 months...naked?
rimalem chapter 28 . 2/9
Dude! U emailed me renfield & chicklet ages ago and only recently i read it. This, I stumbled across in AmeryMarie's fav. Just wanna tell u how much I enjoyed both. Thanx!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 28 . 1/22
FANTASTIC! One of the best vamp fics I have EVER read. You are a MASTER in the art of writing.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 19 . 1/22
AWESOME TWIST ON CANON! Yes, I used the shouty caps and exclamation points on purpose!
karen4honor chapter 21 . 12/20/2014
Renee and Jake, I could handle getting killed, but not CHARLIE! :-( :'(
Marvelous story all around, though!
Liz 1974 chapter 28 . 11/1/2014
I was so sad for Esme :( is there going to be more
krzpepper chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
Wow! That was such a good story! Amazing! Even though my heart broke in certain parts, it was probably one of the best retellings of twilight that I've read! Thank you!
Sophiepicklegirl chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Wow, this story is gooood
missmelly chapter 28 . 1/14/2014
Oh no you did not! Good lord!
KateyK chapter 28 . 1/7/2014