Reviews for The Dress and the Rat
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
"Yeah, right," Remus swallowed hard, remembering the last time they had tried smoking in the dorm and wound up on Dumbledore's bad side.

-Wasn't aware that was possible. So, Snape helped Alice after Peter stole her dress, and so of course, Snivellus gets in trouble and everyone laughs at him. Why, you could write canon...

But of course I bet even Dumbledore-or especially Dumbledore-thought it was hilarious.

After all, even Peter knows you can blame everything wrong on a Slytherin.
Flickerphile chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Solid creativity. It is always nice to picture Severus in drag. How could you not smile? The only thing that seems a little off is the age difference.

Severus was the same as Lily and James. The Order of the Phoenix picture shows the Longbottoms with the Potters. The two couples do not appear to be many years apart, especially when their respective sons are in the same year (Neville and Harry).

So it seems weird the the Longbottoms would be married and returning to Hogwarts for an alumni gathering while Severus, Lily, and James are students at the school. Then again, I could just be reading way to much into technical aspects and not allowing myself to fully appreciate your hilarity.

In any case, good job. This story really does not need any polishing.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
A great story. Very funny.
lumos maximum chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Omg, snape and floating fabrics.. it all fits.

Lumos Maximum
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
this was hilarious! so so funny! i am still laughing.
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
LOL! All four Marauders were so perfectly in character, an dI loved Snape and Alice as well. And your ending AN, with the idea of Neville exaggerating to the kids and an exasperated, made me laugh a lot as well. Great fic :)
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh my. This was so supremely well done. A clever Marauders Romp is a difficult task indeed, and you brought those four boys to life so effortlessly, and so very vibrantly. And your Snape just popped off of the page with his smarmy pomposity. Brava.