Reviews for Polar Night
PurpleMatter chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I'm the reviewer who wants Jasper and Edward to make out and recommended more simile action. Yes, that one. *sigh* TWCS seems to be having some issues...so I'm putting this on my alerts here, just in case.
AliceImWunderland chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
Loved it!
moonhoney2 chapter 16 . 5/26/2010
Another excellent story. Altho, I am glad they are finally off the island. LOL And THANK YOU for indicating the POV's. In the last story, there was a point where it got very confusing because you jumped around so much between a bunch of different people.
MiDoRi-KoKoRo chapter 7 . 5/18/2010
Poor Edward and Bella...they are like miserably happy and its killing them both..
HP.Twilight.LoverHM chapter 16 . 5/17/2010
Loved it!
Amsmommy chapter 16 . 5/16/2010
loved it! :) I'm so excited than your going to be updating regularly now! I love how you change pov's! Keep up the great writing and wonderful stories! :D
taltoolevy chapter 16 . 5/15/2010
beutiful !
Esmee S. Cullen chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
Funny chapter . I am happy that they made up.
trishd chapter 16 . 5/11/2010
SQUEE-an update and a little vampire role play just made my day! If I were Bella too, I don't think I would have made it out of the bed either. LOL!

Sigh...

Thanks for the re-do of the night before their wedding. It made me recall the first time I read it and how I thought, "Sweet, Fucking Finally!-and then we got cock-blocked. GAH...the sound of frustration heard all around the world.

Looking forward to the "couch" scene...got my bullet ready w/ fresh batteries! Smiles!
Kahlilsbaby chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
this was an amazing chapter i love this sooo mcuh nd i deff cnt wait for more
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
I have absolutely loved this from start to finish..I had to tear myself away from it just to go to sleep, and believe me, that was painful...please oh please give them Nessee..it just wouldnt be the same without her..I have since subscribed to all your stories...I think you are amazing, can wait for the next chapter!
favludo chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
Thanks for another most excellent chapter. I love Jasper, he is so gentlemanly despite have a rep for being such a badass lol
crissee chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
Totally enjoyed this chapter, especially jealous Bella and her throwing socks at him. So I was starting to wonder if she was still planning on getting pregnate and it seems like a yes. Also do you plan any interaction with Charlie and Jacob or any one else from Forks. I always wondered what the good people of Forks were thinking when they heard of Bella and Edward's engagement and of the wedding. Maybe if there is any interaction with Charlie he can mention the rumours that were swirling around town.
robin27 chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
You're right. The vampire bite for Edward was great. I loved it. Didn't find many typos so that's good. Enjoyed this chapter very much.
Laiye Laiye chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
OMG! this was amazing! I absolutely loved it! please post more soon, and if ur a mom, Happy Mother's Day!
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »