Reviews for Polar Night
Kahlilsbaby chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
this was an amazing chapter i love this sooo mcuh nd i deff cnt wait for more
krazi4TwiSaga chapter 16 . 5/10/2010
I have absolutely loved this from start to finish..I had to tear myself away from it just to go to sleep, and believe me, that was painful...please oh please give them Nessee..it just wouldnt be the same without her..I have since subscribed to all your stories...I think you are amazing, can wait for the next chapter!
favludo chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
Thanks for another most excellent chapter. I love Jasper, he is so gentlemanly despite have a rep for being such a badass lol
crissee chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
Totally enjoyed this chapter, especially jealous Bella and her throwing socks at him. So I was starting to wonder if she was still planning on getting pregnate and it seems like a yes. Also do you plan any interaction with Charlie and Jacob or any one else from Forks. I always wondered what the good people of Forks were thinking when they heard of Bella and Edward's engagement and of the wedding. Maybe if there is any interaction with Charlie he can mention the rumours that were swirling around town.
robin27 chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
You're right. The vampire bite for Edward was great. I loved it. Didn't find many typos so that's good. Enjoyed this chapter very much.
Laiye Laiye chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
OMG! this was amazing! I absolutely loved it! please post more soon, and if ur a mom, Happy Mother's Day!
bella's beta chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
i am loving it! i am wondering tho if alice is going to figure things out with bella and what her reactions ar going to be! please hurry with more. tho this was quite for an update! thanks and happy mothers day!
Scrimmy chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
Oh Thank you for this Mothers Day gift. I really appreciate it. I have widdled down my favorite authors list and I only had you and two others. Naturally you all have "real" lives so updates are about once a week. So I started looking around for other stories. One author I found has not updated since Dec. 09 and another one only updated once since Dec. 09. Lickily I finally found a couple who update once a week or once every other week. I also found a story that is 27 chapters so far and not finished. And thankfully I still have your stories to read. This one was very well done (as always) You are really good at this. Thank you and happy Mothers Day to you. LY,Bobbie
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
loved it! write more soon!
siriusyellowlab chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
Thank you for the update, it's such a treat to get another chapter to this story.

I like how you had Edward and Emmett work things out. There had to be a physical male confrontation, yet in the end, they communicated well - and both made solid points. I also liked how Bella and Edward talked things through. I understand how Bella was feeling.

When Edward mentioned that Vampires had make up sex, it was great. He made it seem like it was a vampire law, or something. I loved it. The fantasy was perfect, and I liked how he admitted that he wants her to join him in immortality. That was very important.
bmthespian chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
Great chapter
aerobee82 chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
Yeah, the biting was...yeah. ;-) I loved it. Excellent chapter, once again. And I'm glad Bella wasn't made for too long. I can see how it would be hard for Edward to automatically think to talk to Bella about stuff like that.
akjamma chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
great chapter !
CindyKay chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
Great chapter, thanks!
Kahlilsbaby chapter 15 . 5/9/2010
u shhuld jus make it a really good lemon for the lasrt bullet i cnt wait to read more i love ur lil series
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »