Reviews for Polar Night
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 6/24/2014
So if bella doesn't change half the family is going to be enslaved and this is a secret that you write them keepimg? Smh I would say they don't make any sense but they only do what you tell them to. So you male no sense.

It's such a retarded and dangerous secret to keep
Its completely fucking stupid. Just look at the benefit to the xost? Exactly! ! Stupidity at it worse.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
As long as Edward thinks himself a monster this scene will always replay a gain and again. Edward can't love bella properly because he doesn't love himself
Guest chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
This is so well written! Even though you made changes from cannon, I love how you dovetailed Prelude into Twilight. I'm hoping to see how you will handle Polar Nights with Breaking Dawn. After such a long time, I know you must be dying to see how it all ends...I know I am! Won't you finish it please?
Ana Hernandez chapter 16 . 12/21/2013
Please, please, please finish this story ... Please?
Ambrianna chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
I have loved reading all 3 stories together, Prelude, The Last Night and Polar Night! But I'm so sad that there have been no updates in 3 1/2 years. :( The writing of this story line has been amazing, I hope so much the author will come back to it and finish one day.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 11/7/2013
An entertaining story. Will use my imagination to fill in the rest.
debs2crazy chapter 16 . 10/4/2013
Love this story.
kiwihipp chapter 16 . 9/3/2013
Well, that sorted out a lot of things! I hope you will update again soon!
kiwihipp chapter 14 . 9/2/2013
Change of direction again! Quite brave those two!
kiwihipp chapter 12 . 9/2/2013
Ahh, quite a change of direction! Wonder what will happen now!
kiwihipp chapter 11 . 9/2/2013
Wow! I like the direction this is taking!
kiwihipp chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
Really awesome!
kiwihipp chapter 9 . 9/2/2013
Well, well, well, that was unusual! I like the fact that Edward can actually talk to Bella about this now! His reaction to her confession about the morphine is priceless!
kiwihipp chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
A real good talk! Just what they needed! Edward still has to learn that he can't make all the decisions but I think he has come quite a way in this chapter!
kiwihipp chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
Oh yes! Edward did have to ring Carlisle! Just as well that he only got support to carry on with what he was doing and listen to Bella! Good on you, Carlisle!
636 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »