Reviews for Polar Night
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
That was so well written, getting all the feelings and emotions in the right place and finally his angst as he realises that the shadows are bruises! He just doesn't realise that Bella is fine with it all!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
Phew! That was hot!
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 9/2/2013
You sure know how to build up a chapter! I am glad that I don't have to wait to read the next chapter! Really nice chapter, all the emotions tearing around the place!
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Just awesome! I like all the advice Edward gets!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
That was so lovely! So full of love!
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Awesome description of the buildup to the wedding from Edward's POV! I like the way all the know characters are introduced to us by their thoughts!
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
i so love this story are you ever going to finish it.
favludo chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
I wonder why you stopped writing at this point? Polar Night really is such an awesome story; you capture the characters of Bella and the Cullens so well. Human Bella and vampire Edward and the Cullens is my favourite story type and you write this genre beautifully. I will put this story on alert just in case you decide to come back to it :)
favludo chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Well, Im glad Bella isnt pregnant! I didnt like that in Twilight, I mean, Bella and Edward had just got together... let them spend time as newly weds and also, the teenagers in love they really were. And if there was a pregnancy, then there would be the imprinting and that IMHO was just gross!
So, yep, Im loving the way you are writing this story!
IndianWalker chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
I didn't realize this wasn't finished. I hope u are able to come back to it. :)
Tonia Rains chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
Please tell me that you are continuing with this story! I cannot wait to see what happends to our couple in Alaska.
SavannahLennon chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
Please write more! I love love love this!
Taylah chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Hey love this story! Was wondering if your still going to finish it would love to keep reading!
Iceblondie chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Ok now I have read all of prelude and the necklace and now this one. Loved them... will you ever be Addington this one. I am currious if you will extend this story further, I was wondering if she did get pregnant and tenured the frarrie necklaces to keep her safe and he baby safe. I am sure her wish necklace would be for Edward and her to have a baby. Will Alice tell her what each never place is for.
btlmotormouth chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Love this so far and would love to read more but are you going to finish it?
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »