Reviews for Polar Night
SavannahLennon chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
Please write more! I love love love this!
Taylah chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Hey love this story! Was wondering if your still going to finish it would love to keep reading!
Iceblondie chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Ok now I have read all of prelude and the necklace and now this one. Loved them... will you ever be Addington this one. I am currious if you will extend this story further, I was wondering if she did get pregnant and tenured the frarrie necklaces to keep her safe and he baby safe. I am sure her wish necklace would be for Edward and her to have a baby. Will Alice tell her what each never place is for.
btlmotormouth chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Love this so far and would love to read more but are you going to finish it?
lasurenia chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Looking forward to reading the rest of this story!
This story is so much more "realistic" on how Edwards and Bellas honeymoon should be.
The characters are really much more interesting.
I loved Prelude and I definitely love Polar Night. I hadnt realized the story was ON HIATUS when I started reading it, and I only just realized its on hold.
Are you planning to continue it?
I hope to keep reading you soon!
susieo chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Just curious if you are planning on continuing this story? It is one of my tabs and I keep checking back to see if it has been added to.
archy12 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
oh,'Notorious' is one of my faourites too!in fact it was the first Hitchcock movie i saw,and i couldn't stop thinking about it for days.
Bella,Edward...both so ,no morphine?i am curious to see what happens.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
You totally need to continue. I really liked this story without Nessie. Really good!
Petra chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Omg Please update this soon! I love it! If you ask me it's probably one of the best honeymoon/wedding fanfics around. Loved the fluffy and relaxed Edward
gingerhat chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
I know this story is supposed to be on hiatus, but I'm hoping you have some inspiration SOON! I really enjoyed this tale and Prelude - you hit on some areas where I frankly thought Bella should be less understanding than she was in the book. It was nice to see her react a little more naturally, in my opinion.
You've done a marvelous job with this and I'd love to see more. Thanks for all your hard work.
Ginger
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
It may be too late for suggestions, but...how about a baby for that final thing on the list?
Desperate reader chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Wow you did great.w changing things but keeping it true to the story. Are you plabing on finishing this?

I can't wait to know what happened while the honey moon was going on with alice and Jasper.
Camilla10 chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
I read (or possibly re-read) whitout realizing that you haven't continued it. I am in mourning. I loved Prelude and I loved this. It is mature, serious, interesting. You have started so many threads, so many possibilities that stay unresoved. I know that you have written other stories, but unfortunately AHs do not interest me. There is really no hope that you will take it up again?
Maggie J Masen chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
This was a great story, as well as The Prologue...is there a sequel to this one?
Ginerva Bonnie Potter chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I hope you finish synod soon I'm totally hooked
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »