Reviews for Polar Night
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
i so love this story are you ever going to finish it.
favludo chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
I wonder why you stopped writing at this point? Polar Night really is such an awesome story; you capture the characters of Bella and the Cullens so well. Human Bella and vampire Edward and the Cullens is my favourite story type and you write this genre beautifully. I will put this story on alert just in case you decide to come back to it :)
favludo chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
Well, Im glad Bella isnt pregnant! I didnt like that in Twilight, I mean, Bella and Edward had just got together... let them spend time as newly weds and also, the teenagers in love they really were. And if there was a pregnancy, then there would be the imprinting and that IMHO was just gross!
So, yep, Im loving the way you are writing this story!
IndianWalker chapter 16 . 5/19/2013
I didn't realize this wasn't finished. I hope u are able to come back to it. :)
Tonia Rains chapter 16 . 5/10/2013
Please tell me that you are continuing with this story! I cannot wait to see what happends to our couple in Alaska.
SavannahLennon chapter 16 . 3/13/2013
Please write more! I love love love this!
Taylah chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
Hey love this story! Was wondering if your still going to finish it would love to keep reading!
Iceblondie chapter 16 . 1/31/2013
Ok now I have read all of prelude and the necklace and now this one. Loved them... will you ever be Addington this one. I am currious if you will extend this story further, I was wondering if she did get pregnant and tenured the frarrie necklaces to keep her safe and he baby safe. I am sure her wish necklace would be for Edward and her to have a baby. Will Alice tell her what each never place is for.
btlmotormouth chapter 16 . 12/15/2012
Love this so far and would love to read more but are you going to finish it?
lasurenia chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Looking forward to reading the rest of this story!
This story is so much more "realistic" on how Edwards and Bellas honeymoon should be.
The characters are really much more interesting.
I loved Prelude and I definitely love Polar Night. I hadnt realized the story was ON HIATUS when I started reading it, and I only just realized its on hold.
Are you planning to continue it?
I hope to keep reading you soon!
susieo chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Just curious if you are planning on continuing this story? It is one of my tabs and I keep checking back to see if it has been added to.
archy12 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
oh,'Notorious' is one of my faourites too!in fact it was the first Hitchcock movie i saw,and i couldn't stop thinking about it for days.
Bella,Edward...both so ,no morphine?i am curious to see what happens.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
You totally need to continue. I really liked this story without Nessie. Really good!
Petra chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Omg Please update this soon! I love it! If you ask me it's probably one of the best honeymoon/wedding fanfics around. Loved the fluffy and relaxed Edward
gingerhat chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
I know this story is supposed to be on hiatus, but I'm hoping you have some inspiration SOON! I really enjoyed this tale and Prelude - you hit on some areas where I frankly thought Bella should be less understanding than she was in the book. It was nice to see her react a little more naturally, in my opinion.
You've done a marvelous job with this and I'd love to see more. Thanks for all your hard work.
Ginger