Reviews for Polar Night
archy12 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
oh,'Notorious' is one of my faourites too!in fact it was the first Hitchcock movie i saw,and i couldn't stop thinking about it for days.
Bella,Edward...both so ,no morphine?i am curious to see what happens.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
You totally need to continue. I really liked this story without Nessie. Really good!
Petra chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Omg Please update this soon! I love it! If you ask me it's probably one of the best honeymoon/wedding fanfics around. Loved the fluffy and relaxed Edward
gingerhat chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
I know this story is supposed to be on hiatus, but I'm hoping you have some inspiration SOON! I really enjoyed this tale and Prelude - you hit on some areas where I frankly thought Bella should be less understanding than she was in the book. It was nice to see her react a little more naturally, in my opinion.
You've done a marvelous job with this and I'd love to see more. Thanks for all your hard work.
Ginger
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
It may be too late for suggestions, but...how about a baby for that final thing on the list?
Desperate reader chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Wow you did great.w changing things but keeping it true to the story. Are you plabing on finishing this?

I can't wait to know what happened while the honey moon was going on with alice and Jasper.
Camilla10 chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
I read (or possibly re-read) whitout realizing that you haven't continued it. I am in mourning. I loved Prelude and I loved this. It is mature, serious, interesting. You have started so many threads, so many possibilities that stay unresoved. I know that you have written other stories, but unfortunately AHs do not interest me. There is really no hope that you will take it up again?
Maggie J Masen chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
This was a great story, as well as The Prologue...is there a sequel to this one?
Bella Katelyn chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I hope you finish synod soon I'm totally hooked
beila chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I've read Prelude and the Necklace.. and just now getting to this story. I really enjoy your writing. Your ability to weave stories is wonderful. You bring something to the page that makes it difficult to stop reading...
ReluctantRomantic chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Found this on your profile page after finishing "There is a Light" ( which is one of the handful of my very favorites now, by the way). I truly hope you decide to continue this. I'm loving your take on canon. Also, while I understand that you may feel like you're in a different place now, it may be interesting to bring that to this story. We are all certainly changed by our experiences, but also profoundly by what we create. I would love to see the new insights, feelings, and dirction you would now bring to this story, or anything you write, for that matter.

Thank you, either way. This was a joy to read.
vickie l chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Hi I've just read this and prelude and just wanted to say how enjoyable they both are.

I saw this was on hiatus but really hope you feel able to continue and finish one day.
MoCullen chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
I'm so happy that I read this, even though it's not finished. This is exactly how their honeymoon should have been. I REALLY hope that you will pick this story up in the very near future. Are you planning on it?
MoCullen chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
I love that these two have become a beautiful real couple.
MoCullen chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
It's sad that she's not pregnant because they both really wanted it:(
634 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »