Reviews for Polar Night
beila chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I've read Prelude and the Necklace.. and just now getting to this story. I really enjoy your writing. Your ability to weave stories is wonderful. You bring something to the page that makes it difficult to stop reading...
ReluctantRomantic chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Found this on your profile page after finishing "There is a Light" ( which is one of the handful of my very favorites now, by the way). I truly hope you decide to continue this. I'm loving your take on canon. Also, while I understand that you may feel like you're in a different place now, it may be interesting to bring that to this story. We are all certainly changed by our experiences, but also profoundly by what we create. I would love to see the new insights, feelings, and dirction you would now bring to this story, or anything you write, for that matter.

Thank you, either way. This was a joy to read.
vickie l chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Hi I've just read this and prelude and just wanted to say how enjoyable they both are.

I saw this was on hiatus but really hope you feel able to continue and finish one day.
MoCullen chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
I'm so happy that I read this, even though it's not finished. This is exactly how their honeymoon should have been. I REALLY hope that you will pick this story up in the very near future. Are you planning on it?
MoCullen chapter 14 . 11/27/2011
I love that these two have become a beautiful real couple.
MoCullen chapter 12 . 11/27/2011
It's sad that she's not pregnant because they both really wanted it:(
MoCullen chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Perfect!
MoCullen chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
So, so good! Exactly what Breaking Dawn should have been.
MoCullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
I really want to read this although I can see that you haven't completed it or updated it in a while. Will you be updating soon?
PeepToe chapter 16 . 11/24/2011
So sorry to see this on hiatus. Have to say that the last few chapters-from where thru figure it out through their return to Forks-are some of the most beautiful passages I have read in a long time. Can't wait for the rest!
cheryl moreno chapter 12 . 11/15/2011
Well, I'm very conflicted, I don't know how I feel about a pregnancy. I really would love for Edward to have a child, he did seem filled with longing when talking to Bella about it. But then, if she gets pregnant, here comes all the drama, pain and suffering for Edward. I guess it's fairly clear who I favor, can't help it, I love that boy!
cheryl moreno chapter 11 . 11/15/2011
I am really captivated by this story, I don't want to stop reading long enough to write something, but I will because you use your own time to write this for us. And I truly, truly appreciate that you do. I'm just wondering if this problem with the Volturi is taking the place of the pregnancy. And why would the volturi want Emmett and Rosalie, they really have no special talents, well Emmett is very powerful, but Rosalie?
cheryl m chapter 10 . 11/11/2011
WOW! That was hot! Enough said.
cheryl m chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
Fantastic, I could almost feel the passion myself! You are very talented,you could get published. I love these stories, thanks.
Linnamedeiros chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Just so u know: this is my favorite fanfic EVER! re-reading it for the 39173891...273987 time! DD
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »