Reviews for Polar Night
lasurenia chapter 16 . 10/17/2012
Looking forward to reading the rest of this story!
This story is so much more "realistic" on how Edwards and Bellas honeymoon should be.
The characters are really much more interesting.
I loved Prelude and I definitely love Polar Night. I hadnt realized the story was ON HIATUS when I started reading it, and I only just realized its on hold.
Are you planning to continue it?
I hope to keep reading you soon!
susieo chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Just curious if you are planning on continuing this story? It is one of my tabs and I keep checking back to see if it has been added to.
archy12 chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
oh,'Notorious' is one of my faourites too!in fact it was the first Hitchcock movie i saw,and i couldn't stop thinking about it for days.
Bella,Edward...both so ,no morphine?i am curious to see what happens.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
You totally need to continue. I really liked this story without Nessie. Really good!
Petra chapter 16 . 7/9/2012
Omg Please update this soon! I love it! If you ask me it's probably one of the best honeymoon/wedding fanfics around. Loved the fluffy and relaxed Edward
gingerhat chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
I know this story is supposed to be on hiatus, but I'm hoping you have some inspiration SOON! I really enjoyed this tale and Prelude - you hit on some areas where I frankly thought Bella should be less understanding than she was in the book. It was nice to see her react a little more naturally, in my opinion.
You've done a marvelous job with this and I'd love to see more. Thanks for all your hard work.
Ginger
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
It may be too late for suggestions, but...how about a baby for that final thing on the list?
Desperate reader chapter 16 . 2/13/2012
Wow you did great.w changing things but keeping it true to the story. Are you plabing on finishing this?

I can't wait to know what happened while the honey moon was going on with alice and Jasper.
Camilla10 chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
I read (or possibly re-read) whitout realizing that you haven't continued it. I am in mourning. I loved Prelude and I loved this. It is mature, serious, interesting. You have started so many threads, so many possibilities that stay unresoved. I know that you have written other stories, but unfortunately AHs do not interest me. There is really no hope that you will take it up again?
Maggie J Masen chapter 16 . 1/12/2012
This was a great story, as well as The Prologue...is there a sequel to this one?
Brightest Witch Hermione chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
I hope you finish synod soon I'm totally hooked
beila chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I've read Prelude and the Necklace.. and just now getting to this story. I really enjoy your writing. Your ability to weave stories is wonderful. You bring something to the page that makes it difficult to stop reading...
ReluctantRomantic chapter 16 . 12/11/2011
Found this on your profile page after finishing "There is a Light" ( which is one of the handful of my very favorites now, by the way). I truly hope you decide to continue this. I'm loving your take on canon. Also, while I understand that you may feel like you're in a different place now, it may be interesting to bring that to this story. We are all certainly changed by our experiences, but also profoundly by what we create. I would love to see the new insights, feelings, and dirction you would now bring to this story, or anything you write, for that matter.

Thank you, either way. This was a joy to read.
vickie l chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Hi I've just read this and prelude and just wanted to say how enjoyable they both are.

I saw this was on hiatus but really hope you feel able to continue and finish one day.
MoCullen chapter 16 . 11/27/2011
I'm so happy that I read this, even though it's not finished. This is exactly how their honeymoon should have been. I REALLY hope that you will pick this story up in the very near future. Are you planning on it?
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »