Reviews for Polar Night
Bobbie chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
After reading Prelude again I had to finish the story with the Last Night, the Necklace and Polar Night. It would be less fulfilling without the others. I also wanted to tell you I bought the New Moon soundtrack last week. I wasn't sure I liked it much after the first couple listens but I had it in the headphones while I read Prelude and it seems to fit relatively well. So now while I hear the New Moon soundtrack the movie I see in my head is Prelude! Some of those songs fit well with Jaspers experience in the desert. Well I still have about 4 hours before I will need to sleep so I guess I will start back on Chapter 1 of Prelude. I can't wait for more Polar Nights. Maybe that is because the next chapter should be the honeymoon and you write so beautifully I can't wait for you to run that movie in my head. Thanks
bmthespian chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Another good chapter. Interesting to see Edward POV on the Jacob/Bella interaction at the wedding. Also good to see one of his "cousins" giving him advise
aerobee82 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Great chapter, you write Edward's emotions and thoughts so well.
Maki-san chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Beautifull Marie- I'm expecting the first honeymoon's night

Edward is so cute (hey I would like that he almost lost restraint that first night... i don't know if you would like it..)

Please update soon!

kisses
Grand Marnier chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
I LOVE IT! im so curious as to what you have planned for the honeymoon. i know its an AU so i really hope there's no renesmee and you somehow deal with jacob. but really, these two need some more time to enjoy marriage life. please bring on the lemons! btw, your doing a fantastic job, i loved what you did in prelude and have the utmost confidence in you to not disappoint in polar night.
J. Anne Brown chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Loved it! Nice to hear Edward's thoughts during Bella's time with Jacob, it fit together perfectly. And Tanya's love advice, how I would've loved to hear that!Excellent chapter.
Charlotte Salyers chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Well Isee now why new writers sometimes never finish their books. How am i suppose to compete with the likes of you and Jessica Brown? Not to mention the other authors that monopolise my day.

I love the latest installment of Polar Night and look forward to the continuation of your journey.

Keep Writing, I will Keep Reading.

Char
baynewen chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
This was great I especially appreciate the little touches of having Rose and Jasper speak to Edward. Jasper's talk was so touching, I loved it!

Once again flawlessly written with a dedication the to integrity of the characters. Once again I see why Rob Pattinson always insists that Edward is not a hero that Bella saves him constantly, and she does, as you have proven once again she has saved him from himself and in so many other little ways, by showing him how human he really is.

Wonderful story, I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!
sherryola chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
That was beautiful! It had all the beauty and emotion I hoped it would. loved the talks with Tanya and Jasper, loved Emmett in this as always, and even the wolves who were watching Jacob. But most of all, the love between edward and bella too. and yes, I like that Edward asked carlisle to be near, just in case. You truly tell a wonderful story and i look forward to reading every time I get an alert for a new chapter.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
I like that you included Tanya’s advise… that makes a world of sense … she’s an expert, isn’t she? And of course Edward is too much of a gentleman to ask…

Can’t wait for the next update!
DeletedAccount04-21-2011 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Aw, I wonder what Tanya said to Edward. I must know! Lol, can't wait for the next chappy. _
favludo chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Loving this story, its shaping up to be as good as prelude, especially loved the way you wrote jacob, you picked up his attitude beautifully. To be honest, Im hoping for no pregnancy in your story though.
Bobbie chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I stalk my mail looking for a notice of a post. You pleasantly surprised me last week with a Newborn chapter (which, of course was great). I had been checking in several times tonight and then suddenly I was planning to shut down for the night and I checked and found that you had posted to Polar Night. It was beautiful. I love your interpretation and I love how Tanya talked to Edward. That guy is so hard on himself. But thats why we love him. I loved the determination you brought out of Edward at the end. He is going to keep his promise. you're words paint a beautiful picture. If you need a proofreader let me know. I have way too much time on my hands. As always you nailed it. Great job. Thank you for your stories. All of them. I think I have read everything you have posted (many times over) Thank you.

Bobbie
squirt chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
this is really good could u make the next chapter please!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Yeah… fluffy indeed. But we love that about Edward, don’t we? The very best part of him (and that’s to say a lot, considering he’s almost perfect) is his capacity to love Bella. Lucky her!

I like the intertwining of your stories! You know I’m a complete fan!..

Well, thanks again.