Reviews for Polar Night
Ana Fluttersby chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
I like that you included Tanya’s advise… that makes a world of sense … she’s an expert, isn’t she? And of course Edward is too much of a gentleman to ask…

Can’t wait for the next update!
DeletedAccount04-21-2011 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Aw, I wonder what Tanya said to Edward. I must know! Lol, can't wait for the next chappy. _
favludo chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Loving this story, its shaping up to be as good as prelude, especially loved the way you wrote jacob, you picked up his attitude beautifully. To be honest, Im hoping for no pregnancy in your story though.
Bobbie chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I stalk my mail looking for a notice of a post. You pleasantly surprised me last week with a Newborn chapter (which, of course was great). I had been checking in several times tonight and then suddenly I was planning to shut down for the night and I checked and found that you had posted to Polar Night. It was beautiful. I love your interpretation and I love how Tanya talked to Edward. That guy is so hard on himself. But thats why we love him. I loved the determination you brought out of Edward at the end. He is going to keep his promise. you're words paint a beautiful picture. If you need a proofreader let me know. I have way too much time on my hands. As always you nailed it. Great job. Thank you for your stories. All of them. I think I have read everything you have posted (many times over) Thank you.

Bobbie
squirt chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
this is really good could u make the next chapter please!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Yeah… fluffy indeed. But we love that about Edward, don’t we? The very best part of him (and that’s to say a lot, considering he’s almost perfect) is his capacity to love Bella. Lucky her!

I like the intertwining of your stories! You know I’m a complete fan!..

Well, thanks again.
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I started on Prelude yesterday and I'm so excited that you started the sequel...I love the storylines and I'm excited to see where your version goes!

Great writing!

Thanks for bringing more of the loveable, possessive Edward to the pages !
bmthespian chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Great chapter
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
amazingly written chapter :)

love the edward/esme mother and son bonding scene!
Aslyone39 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Aw I loved his point of view! Like this story already!
J. Anne Brown chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Ah, Marie...that was so good. At the beginning, I cried. In the middle, I laughed (the cake! SO funny!). At the end, I was panting for more. More! Now! ;) Wonderful.
louisedmn chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Hey, thanks for the great

chapter. Enjoying the story.

Louise
trini36 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
of course i liked it. you have so much talent and everytime i get something from you is a gift . thanks so much, you have no idea the smile you put on my face. keep it up
aerobee82 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
You've written this exactly as Edward would be thinking and feeling, in my opinion. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Cullen0128 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I loved reading about Edwards pov of the wedding i think you did a great job of capturing the magic of this day. Update soon
625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »