Reviews for Polar Night
Grand Marnier chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
I LOVE IT! im so curious as to what you have planned for the honeymoon. i know its an AU so i really hope there's no renesmee and you somehow deal with jacob. but really, these two need some more time to enjoy marriage life. please bring on the lemons! btw, your doing a fantastic job, i loved what you did in prelude and have the utmost confidence in you to not disappoint in polar night.
J. Anne Brown chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Loved it! Nice to hear Edward's thoughts during Bella's time with Jacob, it fit together perfectly. And Tanya's love advice, how I would've loved to hear that!Excellent chapter.
Charlotte Salyers chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Well Isee now why new writers sometimes never finish their books. How am i suppose to compete with the likes of you and Jessica Brown? Not to mention the other authors that monopolise my day.

I love the latest installment of Polar Night and look forward to the continuation of your journey.

Keep Writing, I will Keep Reading.

baynewen chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
This was great I especially appreciate the little touches of having Rose and Jasper speak to Edward. Jasper's talk was so touching, I loved it!

Once again flawlessly written with a dedication the to integrity of the characters. Once again I see why Rob Pattinson always insists that Edward is not a hero that Bella saves him constantly, and she does, as you have proven once again she has saved him from himself and in so many other little ways, by showing him how human he really is.

Wonderful story, I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!
sherryola chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
That was beautiful! It had all the beauty and emotion I hoped it would. loved the talks with Tanya and Jasper, loved Emmett in this as always, and even the wolves who were watching Jacob. But most of all, the love between edward and bella too. and yes, I like that Edward asked carlisle to be near, just in case. You truly tell a wonderful story and i look forward to reading every time I get an alert for a new chapter.
Ana Fluttersby chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
I like that you included Tanya’s advise… that makes a world of sense … she’s an expert, isn’t she? And of course Edward is too much of a gentleman to ask…

Can’t wait for the next update!
DeletedAccount04-21-2011 chapter 3 . 11/6/2009
Aw, I wonder what Tanya said to Edward. I must know! Lol, can't wait for the next chappy. _
favludo chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Loving this story, its shaping up to be as good as prelude, especially loved the way you wrote jacob, you picked up his attitude beautifully. To be honest, Im hoping for no pregnancy in your story though.
Bobbie chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
I stalk my mail looking for a notice of a post. You pleasantly surprised me last week with a Newborn chapter (which, of course was great). I had been checking in several times tonight and then suddenly I was planning to shut down for the night and I checked and found that you had posted to Polar Night. It was beautiful. I love your interpretation and I love how Tanya talked to Edward. That guy is so hard on himself. But thats why we love him. I loved the determination you brought out of Edward at the end. He is going to keep his promise. you're words paint a beautiful picture. If you need a proofreader let me know. I have way too much time on my hands. As always you nailed it. Great job. Thank you for your stories. All of them. I think I have read everything you have posted (many times over) Thank you.

squirt chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
this is really good could u make the next chapter please!
Ana Fluttersby chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Yeah… fluffy indeed. But we love that about Edward, don’t we? The very best part of him (and that’s to say a lot, considering he’s almost perfect) is his capacity to love Bella. Lucky her!

I like the intertwining of your stories! You know I’m a complete fan!..

Well, thanks again.
theonlykyla chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
I started on Prelude yesterday and I'm so excited that you started the sequel...I love the storylines and I'm excited to see where your version goes!

Great writing!

Thanks for bringing more of the loveable, possessive Edward to the pages !
bmthespian chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Great chapter
jerseyhalliwell chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
amazingly written chapter :)

love the edward/esme mother and son bonding scene!
Aslyone39 chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
Aw I loved his point of view! Like this story already!
630 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »