Reviews for I'll Be There For You
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
hah britt is so random

Brittmike r so cute 2gether
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
haha omg this is awesome
Liraz chapter 3 . 5/21/2010
you should update. there aren't alot of storis about this kind of friendship out there, let alone puck artie friendship, which I absolutely adore! SO please please please update! Great story
irishgirl01 chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
Ooh, please continue. You do realize this is the only (Artuck? Puckerbram? I KNOW! 'Partie') 'Partie' fanfic out there?
partie chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Thank you for updating. I kept hoping that you would continue this story cuz Partie rocks! Thanks again, update soon please.
Hanchu chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Been waiting for this update for a long time Kels!

Aw you wrote the Panda bear and Polar bear in~ *hearts* It's so cute.. I think my favorite part is Brittany hiding in Mike's jacket, and saying "make it stop" XD I can see her actaully doing that.

And aw Mike stayed with her even though he's missing the whole move.

Still laughing at the Partie date hahahaha
Jaiaelle chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
akjfdssdlkjks *thud* CUTEST THING EVER! I feel like such a fangirl right now but SHE THOUGHT THE MOVIE WAS A BAND AND HE LEFT WITH HER AND PANDA AND POLAR AND ESKIMO KISSES AND THROWING DIBS INTO EACH OTHER'S MOUTHS! *thud* Sorry for all the caps but how could I type with lowercase? AMAZING! I love it! BIKE you are so precious! *squee*

And PS makeout, lol! And ah, Brittany thinks of Artie as one of her favorite people, too cute.

Okay, don't take so long to update next time Kelsea. Especially if you're going to have a chapter like this that KILLS ME WITH CUTENESS! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
kamuishima chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I really am enjoying the story so far. Please continue because I can't wait to read the next chapter. I like how you tend to pay attention to the lesser known characters such as Brittany, Mike, Matt, and Santana. And I'm starting to like Partie. Please update soon.
Jaiaelle chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Hahahahaha! So, a Partie date, huh? And he's grateful that he's not with Rachel? LOL! But...really, she dumped him. It's so Puck to reverse that.

Bartie/Bike triangle-ish thingy...funny. But...BIKE! YES! Pinky holding and being too cute! I love it! Can't wait til you update again. Soon, right? ;)
Hanchu chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Hah. Puck and Artie on a date! LMAO

Nice setup for the OT6, it's all coming together, even the mini bartie (hehe jealous Mike!), Puck checking Santana out, etc...

Oh and OMG. Pinky holding and Puck wondering how Mike has a girlfriend but he doesn't. LOL

Awesome stuff K. Can't wait for more~
AHigherOctave chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Aw...I love anything with Brittany/Mike. And Artie coming along doesn't hurt anything either, can't wait to see more.
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
OT6 ftw! So, all the characters are introduced. Brit/Mike are SUPER cute! I'm starting to warm up to them more and more...and your narration of their little post-school nap makes me like them even more! The awkwardness between Santana and Puck seemed perfectly realistic. It seems like she's with Matt for all the wrong reasons... And a kind of A/S moment! I'm so in love with them right so that made my day! Can't wait to read more Kelsea! :)
Hanchu chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love when people get Santana's sarcasm spot on, and I totally loved the difference between how she treats Brittany vs how she treats her men, especially her interactions and thoughts on Puck.

Oh and seriously.. you kill me for opening the scene with such cute Britbrit scene. XD I think you did that on purpose to suck me in the story. LMAO Gosh I want to give her a hug.

Awesome story Kelsea, I can't wait to see how everything falls into place. :)

(and A for Mike and Brit cuteness! Julie was laughing at us for jumping ship from bartie to Bike. LOL)