Reviews for Reminiscence and Reverie
xxShinxx chapter 15 . 5/7/2012
Whoa, loved it!

I enjoyed all your stories except for the one with Ace/Zoro. I don' like any one else to be with Zoro but Sanji. For me, there are only Zoro/Sanji and Sanji/Zoro. For me, they are meant to be with each other. They are the reason why I love SA and Yaoi.

But you did do a really good job. I loved your writings. it was passionate, heartfelt and absolutely adorable.

Can't wait to read next chapters. Pls update soon.

Love~
vivaciousRingo chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
My God so SO HOT~!3

I read it on your journal, but still no matter how many times I read it every time I'm left with feelings that I came across something perfect yet forbidden and secret~;3

In little words you can show in amazing way at that the closeness, understanding, passion, beauty and such a HOT sex that I'm awestruck and after recovering I feel hungry for more~x3 xD
hellzboy chapter 13 . 2/10/2010
I love it! XD hehe except for the Zoro/ace thing.. I don't like that pairing hehe for me Zoro is for Sanji only! no sharing! hehe hmm I miss Zoro too! I wonder when and how the straw hat pirate crew will be assembled again.. I now about the paper thing.. but i mean.. Robin is like all the way in north blue.. was it? and Nami's back in the clouds! anyways i'll be looking forward to ur next updates bye!
Kouujewel chapter 13 . 2/4/2010
I am always amazed by how wonderful your imagery is with all of these stories. I absolutely love the way you write and how every single part is so emotionally evoking. I think I even teared up for a couple of them.

I am eagerly waiting on the edge of my seat for the next part of this chapter and whatever else is to come!
Green-san chapter 13 . 1/24/2010
(0O0) Amazing... Such strong emotions and so hot. You really wrote an IC-story here, and I can't wait to get to read the next part
Queenoffiction chapter 11 . 1/15/2010
I got goosebumps!

This was a great one:D:D:D

Extremely loving and adorableXD
HappyMe-O chapter 11 . 1/9/2010
Awh that was really cute! I realy enjoyed that one!
HappyMe-O chapter 10 . 12/26/2009
This one was really nice. I really enjoyed it. Every word was omg it was so passonet.
HappyMe-O chapter 9 . 12/18/2009
Cute! This was really cute! It gave a very Christmassy feel to it!
LunaticV chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
to experience what happened through Sanji's perspective brought more depth to the scene (plus your additional parts)

yeah, being pirates will never make you safe or not getting hurt, especially a pirate with Zoro's attitude and dream

it was good
LunaticV chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
aw, hell.. that was burning hot...and awesome

though ZoSan is my fave pair, ZoAce is also one of the top pairings! XD yeah, welcome home Ace!
Queenoffiction chapter 8 . 12/3/2009
Aww this was adorable:D

And thanx for the zoro/ace. Loved it :p
Queenoffiction chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
AdorableXD .. I got goosebumps too..
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
wow, these stories are really cute. But I wish you would've gon a bit further with the second chapter. I'm not sure what was going on? Is it something that happens in an episode, I haven't really kept track.

but anyway, I really like them all

x
LunaticV chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
i can't really say i agree with the 'battered and broken' part, because Zoro is strong! he may be injured, he may be hurt, but he will stand back up and fight for his dream!