Reviews for Wilting
pigfartss chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
I read 'Coffee House' and absolutely loved it. I wasn't really a fan of MarVex, but I am pretty sure I am now. The use of the roses and the sickness intrigued me, and were well developed. The feeling development felt a bit rushed, but worked nonetheless. I am really bad at writing reviews, but I had to try. This story rocked! X3
Wilwy Waylan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I really liked your story. Maybe the relationship development was a bit quick, but I was very pleased anyway to read it. The characters are in character, even in an AU, they are funny, and I like your dialogues. I like Marly's disease, I mean it was a good idea, and well used. (And I like Vexen running around and screaming). The idea of the roses was very cute, I liked it too! And... Xigbar is the less romantic person they could meet. Poor them!

Anyway, congratulations for your story! o/

PS : did Axel really set Vexy on fire? Oo
KAHTz chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I really loved this story, and the one that came before it, it made me giggle several times and I loved the cute little relationship between Vexen and Marly, :D3
Melodious Lion chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Ehmagawd, that was awesome! Loved it~ and I loved how you included the other pairings. :D Specially Zemyx, since that's what the original story was about.

And Xigbar is HILARIOUS. Love Demyx and Zexion.
Alphabet Pie chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh, I loved this. Particularly Marluxia's character - finally, somebody who doesn't see him as a flaming, camp gay! :3 Marluxia's illness was really good as well, it added a really good twist to the plot. Awh, Vexen and Marluxia are so perfect for each other 3