Reviews for Right Place, Wrong Time
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
awesome episode tag, love it
elysenjazz chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is my all time favorite :D you took the post chase scene, his PTSD, and the hospital and put them in the same, amazing story! (All the stories on this episode I've read have been one or two but never all three) I really enjoyed all of the feels and Shawn whump. :)
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
:) I luvs it! XD
Citrus loving panda chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Awesome story!
-Ary
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aww I Feel Kinda Bad For Shawn At First(When He's On The Side Of The Road) But Then I Feel Like Laughing My Head Off Mixed With Sorrow When He's Talking To Lassie In The Hospital Room. I mean He Nearly Told Lassie That He Wasn't Psychic(Kinda) & That Was Super Funny When He Said That He Took The Detective's Exam & Scored Hire Than Juliet. Yeah He Scored A Few Percentage Points Higher Than Her But Didn't She Get Like A 90 Something?(I Think It Was Like 94-95) So That Would Mean He Got Like A 97-98? Go Shawn! XD
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Delightful tag
anonymous chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Not a bad story. I liked it. But for the record, Shawn already took the Detective's Exam, when he was 15. He said that in a..season 3 episode, I think. I'm not sure which one.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Great story! Liked it a lot! :D
EriKaBalDeL chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
loved it!

you know, this is the only fanfic that actually mentioned that shawn should have never been at that yard at night in the first place?
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Great fic! Ty for sharing
Kanae Yuna chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I really liked this! I was kind of annoyed how the episode ended so quickly - I mean, Shawn got shot, and he was just left with an arm sling? There had to be some more fun torturing Shawn, right? :D Lol!
TonyGibbsFan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like it!
twomoms chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great story! You did a great job. You should do more. Thanks!
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
wow this is good and u could've made it even better if shawn had a complication after the surgery. the episode was good but i wanted shawn to get shot twice and to see him in the hospitsl but since its an 1 hr long episode they went to when shawn and gus are walking by the beach. so i love this story. u could do another one where he gets shot again when he jumps on to the car or something bad happend during or after the surgery or u could make a story where in stead of a flesh wound the bullet is still lodged in his shoulder. a story where instead of the good guy getting killed it was shawn so it could be an au death fic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Very good story. You had the dialogue down pat. Loved the joke, "Stage name?" Nicely written. I thought this was a good episode, quite a bit more serious, but they handled it very well I thought.