Reviews for You Want It
Guest chapter 11 . 3/26/2014
That was awesome loved it.
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 11 . 10/25/2013
Amazing amazing amazing AMAZING! I absolutely loved this story. It was hilarious and the way she set about seducing him was so refreshing. I also liked how you didn't have her control her powers like in other stories, they just worked around it. Overall great story!
eva chapter 11 . 5/11/2013
thanks so much this was lush read it all in one sitting!
SPARK187 chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
Nice finish.
SPARK187 chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
I thought you were going to use every B name possible for a girl. That had me laughing. How much longer can Remy hold out?
SPARK187 chapter 3 . 4/3/2013
This is a nice switch, having the girl go after the guy.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 11 . 10/27/2012
This entire story just made me laugh so hard. I love it so much. :D
Catmandu22 chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
You have a lot of minor spelling errors but i do it all the time so don't feel bad! I love this story! It's refreshing to see Rogue chase remy instead of vice versa.
FabulousFever chapter 11 . 10/29/2011
i loved this! it was amazing! and btw: the bend and span always works ;)
AngelsSecretObsession chapter 11 . 7/9/2011
I just have one word: Yum. ;) I loved it! God... I almost died multiple times... (in a good way, mind you) Fantastic job. Absolutely smashing!

-Angel
Ureko chapter 11 . 7/4/2011
Wow. This is going on my favorites page. Will u maybe, hopefully do a sequel? I'm curious if Remy stops being a whore and how Logan would react when he comes back. Nevertheless, this was amazing. Even my boyfriend said it was hot and funny.

Ureko
miss scorpia chapter 11 . 4/28/2011
You are now officialy my favorite Romy author! _

I love your stories, especialy the rated M stories. I bet you would be very popular if you posted your stories on

_
TheDancingKiller chapter 11 . 3/31/2011
awesome story...and I loved the fact that Remy got hunted down and caught lol
Hope Hannigan chapter 11 . 2/17/2011
Rogue chasing after Gambit? Definitely the idea of the year! OMG that's hot! and how clueless he is.

I like how your mind works.

And that last, that ultimate lemon... Yummy.

(reminder, I'm bilingual French/English. If you need something, do tell.)
Don Draper's Bitch chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
ha i love that rogue is the one who is going to chase him. not her style to go after what she wants but i like it.

selina