Reviews for Chuck Versus the Closet Gleek
ellismom1 chapter 5 . 3/29
Nice! Funny and fast-paced...would have loved to see this in an actual show, just to hear Chuck sing off-key...lol Zac has such a great voice that it would have been a hoot to hear him.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
Oh gawweeefdddd still laughing!
wilf21 chapter 5 . 7/10/2014
This has got to be the funniest Chuck fic I've read. So good, even 4-5 years on. Thank you.
charahh chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
HAHAHAHAHA i'm tearing up! you are really good!
charahh chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
your action writing is pretty good :D
charahh chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
funny funny funny!
s-david-m chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
Absolutely hilarious, but I'm confused. This fic seems to take place sometime in the first two seasons before Chuck can defend himself with the intersect 2.0, Sarah mentions Barstow in this chapter which was at the end of season 2.
Loatroll chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
Thanks for the read :-)
Nick CHARAH chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
LOVED IT TO SHREDS
Nick CHARAH chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
LOL God I loved this chapter!

Nick
astridv chapter 5 . 12/9/2010
I enjoyed this story a lot!
retropanda37 chapter 5 . 10/24/2010
Well that was a funny and fun story! Sarah being a closet Gleek and trying to protect her secret was too funny, and Chuck high was absolutely hilarious! The Chuck and Sarah moment at the end was so sweet and the perfect ending :D Your writing is great and a pleasure to read.
coreymon77 chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
well, that was an odd story. Definitely not what I expected after reading the first chapter. You took this in a completely different direction than expected. It was entertaining, but I would have preferred a few more happy Chuck and Sarah moments. Not my favourite story ever, but good job nonetheless.

coreymon77 chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
wow, that was just plain odd. Entertaining enough, but odd.

coreymon77 chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
when you said this chapter is complete crack, you weren't kidding! That was absolutely nonsensical, but actually quite funny! To be honest, I was expecting Chuck to end up saying something a little more personal to Sarah, but oh well, this was still quite entertaining. Good job!