Reviews for Learning to be Human
superpeirce chapter 8 . 4/11
Please continue naruto everlasting darkness
lou2003us chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter!

Keep up the great work.
l1s44p chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
very interesting, i like it :)
issic clark chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
hope u continue story
jerry chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
ignor the abuse thing
jerry chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
i love the way you did this story plot his great and i know its been a few years since u last came out with a chapter but i hope u can find the spark u had comming up with this story and can continue it.
CloudBloodbane chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Was that a reference to tactics advance?
Kagekitsonegal chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
interesting cant wait for more
BladePhoenix41 chapter 8 . 1/6/2013
It was such an awesome story it's a shame that you stopped.
The World of Blades chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Cool story
Chosen One chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
I command you...
Update this fuckin' awesome story!
R3Dragon chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Finally! a crossover where Naruto actually gets out of midgar .

Few things I wanted to get out of the way, you left a lot out of the story. First the Enemy skill from Costa De Sol, allowed haste magic and psychical Barrier, next golden Saucer and cat Sith, allowed Naruto to gain Ramuh, Odin in Nibelheim, I believe Titan was in the Nibelheim Mts. I'm just picking around from memory since its been years since I last played the game.

But mainly I'm highly happy that you kept Aerith ALIVE! I would love to see how much a story can change now the fact that she is alive compared to dead and in the head of another author.

Anywho, Dont forget to fight the ultimate weapons :D that would be interesting fights mind you. Now I wouldnt say update soon, Just update eventually :D

R3Dragon
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Could u pls update this story... I really love how you made Naruto so clueless about his relationship btw Tifa and Aerith. Love it!
Gunsmith666 chapter 8 . 10/20/2011
All right I have read two of your stories today that I really like. Now what do I have to do to get you to continue this fic? Let me know; review, streak, assasinate, WHAT! Alright I'm kidding about the killing and streaking; seriously no-one wants to see that. Again thank you for sharing your delusions with the rest of us and I look forward to reading more.
Akira Stridder chapter 8 . 8/1/2011
not bad! hopefully this will be continue in the future!