Reviews for All That Matters
AzTec999 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
eeeeehhhhhhhh! LarsXAlisa cuteness overload! Can't help but thanks for writing this! it made my day wonderful!
S chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Love it!
Luna Cosima chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I'm glad that this was my first Tekken fanfic, because it was so cute and made me smile and 'awww!' at the end. Definitely going to favorite this to read again later.
natsuxlucyONLY chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I COMPLETELY CONGRATULATE YOU AND I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU AS MY NEW TEKKEN PAIRING HERO! I LUV YAH! You made LarsxAlisa a popular pairing, which I have been currently dreaming about. Dreaming about a really cool dude/dudette that can make a REALLLY cool LarsxAlisa story! I had a feeling that will never happen, well, at least it did. I THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH! ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Nice fluffy story :)
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Awwwwwww. Hahah! I've discovered this pairing just yesterday and I'm so hooked already! Hahah! Thank you for the story! Please do make more of these... _
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 11/6/2012

Karanma Maeryl
ValentineSin13 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
aww too sweet
Mademoiselle de Minuit E'toile chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I LOVE THIS! YOU'VE GOTTA MAKE MORE ALISA/LARS PLEASE *shakes you* Love itttt! :DDD
Kyouyaa chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
ZealousReader chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Verdict: I really am impressed with this. Not too fluffy in terms of context and it's a really believable romantic situation involving Lars and Alisa. I have a new found respect for Lars due to the fact he is responsible for setting things right after Jin's detremental regime. The way you characterised Alisa is more humanised in a way despite her being a robot. Her emotional reactions and feelings is what makes this real.

Suggestions: I'm not entirely sure what dying woman you are referring to when Lars rescued her. Is it a well-known character in the series? Julia? Zafina? Perhaps you can elaborate more on the woman's indentity but in a brief manner.

Other: I liked your version of the events as in what if Lars took over as CEO. Despite not completing the Scenerio Campain Mode, I can see this situation sort of happening to an extent. You should focus more on the Lars/Alisa in your future works. :)
mewida chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Even though he's 11 years older than her, (Lars is 28, Alisa is 17) I love this pair so much! Good job on this one-shot! It's very true to character!
Loving love chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Goodness me, I can see why this oneshot is so exceedingly popular. Your Lars voice is nearly as good as the one you have constructed for Hwoarang, and the story is truly cute!
LARISA chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
*0* SO CUTE AND SO GOOD!
xioarang ftw chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
ah my 2nd favorite pairing! this was so sweet! i'm glad you did the first lars and alisa story on the site, you have rally made it work here!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »