Reviews for The Roads We Cross
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2014
please finish this it was great
Gazate Vantas chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Meeeeh why no updates...? ;n;
Nightly Halo chapter 3 . 5/18/2010
Ah! This is getting really interesting . Update soon, I wanna learn more about Itachi's past! And I love how you put the slight yaoi action! It would be too early for a kiss, but not teasing and being flustered! :3

Very tasteful, lol
saya420 chapter 3 . 5/17/2010
great chapter and i can not wait for the next one to come out. so please update soon
Dragon Born's blood chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Nice story so far. I love that the fact that my favorite couple made it into the story.
angelgod187 chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
wow. i like the way you have Itachi talk. i could see him talking like that! and this is REALLLLLLLY good! what happened to Sasuke? Do tell! keep up the good work!
Hikki chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
Love the story, its really well written, and can I assume Sasuke is dead or very injured as a result of some kind of car accident?
Vinie chapter 3 . 5/16/2010
I was happy to see the new chapter. I like this story and I like the pairing. It's fun to see Naruto and Itachi interact.

Plus we wab't to know more of Itachi past. Why is he like that?

HoT.aGaiNsT.a.WaLL chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Dude... freaking adorable! I love it so far. I can't wait for more of Naru-chan's antics. You're doing very well, and I only spot a few errors here and there. Keep up with the awesomeness! :D

TaRa
Nightly Halo chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
haha, i love this story, and huzzah for bed buddies! :D

update soon? 3
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
ahah, i love how you make Itachi sound formal. maybe loosen him up a slight?

Love the story! :D where's Sasuke? ;
Imperial Mint chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
3AM! Crazy lady.

... Says the girl who also stays up at ungodly times of the day :D

Insert winning smile here...

Aw, Naruto's so cute!

And I they've obviously lost Sasuke, but whether it's because he's actually dead, or otherwise out of the family, such as having run away or in a coma or something, is still up to suspicion.

Great chapter, keep up the great work!

x
black55widow chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Sasuke is dead.
Stargazer chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
aw...yes i like itanaru better too.
You can run but you can't hide chapter 1 . 10/31/2009