Reviews for Release
skypiratelove chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
this is so of me wants aww and the other part wants to eww.I love it

love

Morgan
VampiressBlack chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
That was sweet, I love how caring Sirius is. Wonderful little snipet of their lives togehter!

x
Evildevilangel chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
*smiles* I liked that a lot. Very sweet and nice and whatnot.
Profound Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
This was so sweet!

Well done. I love how gentle and serious Sirius is in your story. He's not being a Marauder; he's being the person Remus needs in a time like that. Beautiful!
awn chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Very nice story, I love how you describe Sirius aiding Remus after a tough full moon ... I've never quite imagine how indescribably painful it must be to transfigure into a werewolf-though suffering from chronic pain myself, I find it easy to sympathize with Remus and his trials.

I like how your story dwelt on Remus' pain and the fact Sirius did his best to help him and to make him feel better. Not all Remus/Sirius stories contains this conflict.

Maybe you should have lengthen the first part a bit, since the plot is very interesting and I think that-given a bit of effort-this story could be even better.

Well done!
SkullCandyxx chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I loved this story. It's very, very well written and I liked how you described the thoughts and feelings of Remus & Sirius. Keep up the good work :3