Reviews for Best Friend
UlquiorraNoKokoro chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
That was a good one-shot, but you misused apostrophes and left them out, and you got "you're" and "your" and "their" and "there" mixed up a few times.
Naeshira chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I love it! I'm a die-hard Yu Yu Hakusho fan, and I love the relationship between Hiei and Yukina. I did notice a spelling error. 'Purked' should be 'perked.' Other than that, I loved the story!
cool shiawase chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
wow! this is a good story!

I like Yukina * Hiei pairing. But I'm in the process on writing about them.

will there be continuation? Let me know
dhampirprincess chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
i don't know enough about this show to really know who the characters are or what's going on. i still liked the story though. good job.
krm3DeeDee chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Oh my God...what happened to Yuki and Hope? It's so sad to watch young authors go:(. There was a story once, a very interesting and long one that I was reading and I really wanted to know the ending. But, it ended with an author note saying she had discovered to have cancer, had only a few more months to live and she was saying goodbye. It was so sad:((

I like your story, but I wish it had been written under better circumstances. I know both your friends are smiling to you from above.
Nozomi Kajuji chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
T-T Oh...Yuki... I miss you so much...

Thanks, Leiko...this really means a lot... V.V; And, I'm really sorry about Hope, too. I hope they both rest in peace.