Reviews for Frozen in Memory
YesteryearsGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Poor Dean! I love the brotherly love. :)
SpreadYourWingsxx chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Awh this is so adorable and beautiful.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Sneaky!Sammy is very adorable! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
That's was so cute! I love brotherly love! Sam and Dean are just too cute! :D
VickyP chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I loved this story! It really showed great emotion on something we would never see in the show. This would even greater if there was more to it. Like a prequel or even a sequel to the next days.
Wynefred chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
You've turned me into a melted puddle of goo. I'm so content right now. :D

There really aren't words to describe how much I love this fic.
KARON chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Only Sam has the touch to save Dean from himself.

I am adding this story to my FAVORITES.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Your sweet brother fics sends me overboard every time. Cute sneaky Sam taking care of his big brother who would probably murder him the next day is just too cute. lol

Rolletti
Fearlee chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Sam's a tricky one, ain't he? And i can totally imagine Dean being that grumpy and distracted by Sam insulting his shooting. ;D
ccase13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
A totally non-chick flick manly hugging fic! Dean would probably fuss when he waked up.
manahappy chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Oh I love this so much *sighs* probably because I love when one of them is so protective and caring for the other :')

this beautiful brotherly love of Sam and Dean will be the death of me someday... but I regret nothing _
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Love how you wrote Dean' stuttering with cold!

The banter was so cute and totally could hear them in my head!

Dean looking as colorless as the ice itself was a great description.

Lovely piece!

Karen
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Aw this was awesome and sweet, I think there need to be a sneaky-protective-caring!Sam category, he relies on so much subterfuge to take care of Dean. -laugh- Loved this, definitely going in my faves.

LD
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Good fic )

Great job, I liked it ~

Kisses and see ya o/

Rosetta
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
AW, I love the way Sam subtly wraps himself around Dean without Dean noticing so that it doesn't offend Dean's manliness - very sweet;-)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »