Reviews for Reunion
luv2writefanficcandycane chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I truly loved this...warmed my heart (No improvement necessary! You stuck with how the characters should be!).
But when I reached the end...I almost cried because I was so happy,
Then I just sobbed when I realised this wasn't how it happened...THIS IS WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN!
Estelle chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
The best reunion I've read so believe me,I've read many!
GyMusicAddict chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Yay! They are so adorable together! :)
yeah chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Do an epilogue!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Even without checking publishing dates, it seems fairly safe to assume that this fic was written before Mockingjay came out. I really like how you wrote their reunion. Very well-written and excellent characterization. Also, I like how honest and real Katniss is about her realizations and feelings for Peeta, both earlier in their relationship and now. Great job!
Of Pearls and Paints chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I enjoyed reading this a lot. If only this was their actual reunion in Mockingjay. The way Peeta was tortured, mentally, not physically, was realistic.
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
awww I loved this. I wish this was how it went.
grumpbear chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
awesome reunion..
ShyLittleDevil chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I loved reading this, it was written very wonderful
satomika chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
oh sweet, sweet, sweet...
cassie89 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
If only...:)
youatemyheart chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Aww. Now if only Suzanne Collins made our life easier and made their reunion like that.

I like this. It's so.. I don't even know how to describe it. And the way you thought of how they've tortured Peeta.. Genius.
baker's huntress chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
If only their reunion was like this in the book, it would have been perfect.
SkyLark89 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wonderful again!

Interesting method of torture, to make Peeta think Katniss was saying mean things to him. That really could have made him feel awful.

I loved their whole talk, especially when Peeta indirectly asked about Gale, and Katniss told Peeta that she loves him. I know she's had a difficult life and everything, but I really didn't like how she never said it in the books...

I love that she stayed and woke up with him. If only this could have been how their reunion really went. I love it!
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Perfect reunion. Much better than the book!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »