Reviews for Shattering the Mystique
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Very cute. I really love Cal and Speed together and this was a nice moment between them. :)
snow6835 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw that was so cute. I always had a soft spot for Tim and Cal together too. Great job and would love more of these! :D
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw, I've always had a soft spot for Speed & Calleigh too. I have a huge thing for Eric & Cal, but always a soft spot for Speed & Cal.

Nice job with this... I love the soft tenderness of the story, how Speed wakes up and realizes he's hit the snooze button on Cal's alarm clock, and that its her body cuddled up to him. And same for Calleigh - waking up and focusing in on Speed.

I loved this:

She was always so cheerful when she came into work, almost too cheerful if you asked him, and it was a startling change to see her as anything but. She was half-asleep, her hair splayed across his hand and her pillow, and yet, she was still beautiful. “You’re shattering part of the Calleigh mystique, you know.”

She shrugged her shoulders and lifted the corners of her mouth into a wane smile. “I guess you have a lot of things to learn about me.”

“Do we have time to learn now?”