Reviews for FateGeass: The Eden Vital War
AppoX chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Lelouch's charisma ONLY B?! Serious? Should be A or higher. And im liking this so far.
chronodekar chapter 23 . 2/1/2013
This was fun. And nice.

Approved!

-chronodekar
chronodekar chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
That ... was different. Similar, but different.

-chronodekar
Crow667 chapter 28 . 12/15/2012
oooh i want some too great fic make more please
SKYS chapter 40 . 4/1/2012
A truly brilliant piece of work, especially to a Type-Moon fan like me. Among the best fics I have ever read. The plot, the characters, the developments, all came out beautifully in this fic. The several similar situations in other Type-Moon works made me love this fic even more. Thanks for the greatest fic I've read!
alex1aa chapter 6 . 1/30/2012
Should be called Code Geass C.C of the rebellion

At least lelouch also has a masked persona it would have been realy shit if he didn't have one though lelouche should be the dark one not a shining silver fairy.

Did you know the original zero suit was based on lelouches mysterious violet eyes and his cold calculating persona he has except around nunaly obviously.
alex1aa chapter 5 . 1/30/2012
Oh my god we got a role reversal here!

Zero is now c.c leading the rebelion and planing everything where lelouche is just a meer soldier. Lelouche being a soldier is quite the weird consept since he has absolutly no physical strength at all.

You cold at least made it that he earned physical strength from geting a geass. What use realy is he acept use every magical advatage he can.

In reflection defently different from any other fanfic nice writing very descriptive and atmospheric.
alex1aa chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I thought that this chapter was a waist of time. The way that plain seems to work there is no need for nightmares or even zero for all fights by him is most likely to be set in here.

That other plain should only be for connection to c.c mind.

I also don't like how lelouche only comanded the a certain amount and that c.c did preaty much everything. Lelouche did not introduce the name concept of zero.

This story does not involve what i consider to be the most important part of the original that everyone loves because of the mystery and action of lelouche not c.c who has taken up the lead role.
Lenkish chapter 40 . 12/21/2011
This is such a great story. Despite not having a background in the fate/stay universe, I loved the crap out of the imported/invented elements. I don't really have much to say other than lavish praise and other forms of ego fuel, applying to your great characterization, the great narrative flow, the engaging conflicts, how well you kept to the spirit of the original while adding your own unique flair amongst many other things you did right. I will though impart this one observation, you somehow managed to satisfy the two major Lelouch hetero ships, as well as one of the less oft done ones, without creating a harem ending. That takes talent. Also you managed to hit one of my instant like ques for this fandom; you made Milly not useless. I love it when writers expand on her very neglected role in canon, and you certainly did so here! This was a great story, and I'd like to say thank you for sharing it with the internet.
The Shortest Path chapter 29 . 11/9/2011
Just thought I'd pop in now and say I love the subtle .hack references. Well played indeed.
Otaku97 chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
Perception of Absolute Life? Melty Blood much?

Anyway so far so good \(0)/
Zac chapter 40 . 9/23/2011
Brillant that all i can think of, Just Brillant
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 26 . 9/10/2011
freaking awesome story.
CoolStoryBro chapter 33 . 9/3/2011
"You, damn faker". Ha! C.C doesn't really have a right to call V.V a faker when she keeps stealing Archer's (F/SN) lines.

But really, great story. Who knew Code Geass and Fate Stay Night could be such a great mix.
Trife chapter 40 . 9/1/2011
Great story I really enjoyed all of it. How the people were so different from canon and how the events helped change them even further from what they were in canon. Another thing that really stood out to me was the fact that I felt emotions through out the story and could connect to the chars in a way so I say great job on that.

On another note though. Through out this story there was repeat words that was not really meant to be there from what I seen as it seemed that you hit copy and paste giving you sections (small ones at that) that were back to back. For example they are they are attacking... that is just a example of what I mean and not a section from the story. Other then those places I have nothing to really gripe about. Off to read more of your stories. I hope you don't mind my lack of reviews though for this story. I stay at a place that has no internet when I leave here to go to my college classes so I had to save the story to a word doc and read it.

Trife