Reviews for Having Your Cow and Dating It Too
Ship-Seeking-Shippers chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
AHAHAHAHA THIS IS GREAT I LOVE THIS!
rednation88 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
This is absolutely my favorite story on this site! So hilarious...you totally captured to essence of Kevin so well.
dee chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This was absolutely hilarious! Loved it :)
BunnyQueenLivesForever chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
i think i get it so you mean why ask macy 2 b his girlfriend when he can get the sex 4 free? i dont know im just geussing so correct me if i'm wrong
SorrisoD'amore chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
That was hilarious! Loved it:)
secretfunnelcake chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
This? This is the funniest, most adorable thing ever. I love how Kevin tries to puzzle out the cow and milk mystery and I just...I adore hearing things from Kevin's point of view. And I really think that you wrote him so very well. And Macy's reaction was just...just awesome. :) And describing their date that went wrong was perfect, because it was something that WOULD happen to Macy and Kevin.

For a while now I've been a Nacy fan. And then I read a bunch of Kacy fics today that really persuaded me to change my mind, but I was still on the fence about the whole thing. But this fic has effectively switched me over to this side. So kudos for that, I guess. But wonderful job on a sweet, HILARIOUS oneshot. :)
LostInTranslation764 chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Confused Kevin is so adorable and so is your story.

It is so great how you used the cliché-saying. Kevin was just so funny. I couldn't stop laughing. It was so funny to see him trying to figure out what Adam was trying to say. That's why Kevin is my favorite character on the show - because he is so adorably cute. And you write him so good.

“You’re giving me milk?”

“Yes.”

“For free?”

So awesome... so funny. But of course I'm glad that Kevin figured it out and asked Macy to be his girlfriend.

And the end - ah, the end was just great and I know I said it before but it made me laugh so much.

- Alena
mint repeat chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
The beginning is so effing adorable I want to hug it and keep it with me forever. I also suspect it's because it has Kevin being cute in it. And the fact that he's madly in love with Macy and thinks about her all the time makes me go aww.

The description of their fourth date is win. Because Kevin WOULD eat something bad and take off and Macy would not realize because she's so into the game.

Livestock ownage? Oh Kevin. That is exactly why I love you ever so much.

I dont know how to describe how much I laughed over the next section. I love how Kevin is painstakingly trying to make sense of cows and milks and not buying them and what not.

“I think Adam Higgs called you a cow, earlier,”

Genius. Pure genius. You get into Kevin's mind like no other. I giggled when he realized it a great lot of indignation. "No more would Kevin stand for other guys trying to come all up on his farm to steal his cow away for her awesome milk." This line was EPIC my friend epic. :D I loved how they got together but the cherry on top of this extremely awesome cake when Macy dumped the milk on Adam and said he knows why.

And the end. Bwhahaha!I don't know what to say except, Kevin, your cow loves you and you alone. But maybe you should learn about the connotations about free milk, just to make things easier on your pretty little self. :D

Thanks for the bundles of laughs. Really, I enjoyed reading every minute of this. :)
Hikarisailorcat chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
hahah! that was awsome! i love it! i love how kevin is so confused! poor kevin! lol
The Mortal Slytherpuff chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Great little oneshot! It's hilarious. I love it.
JennyMoriarty chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I knew this was yours before I even clicked on the story.

And I think the title is very humourous. And random. Much like Kevin Lucas himself.

Kevin - the rational thinking one. I never thought him that way, but, you know, being the one to not rush into things with Macy, it looks like he is.

Go Kevin!

"Kevin was pretty sure he was madly in love with her." And there we have it ladies and gentlemen. The line I'm waiting to see in an ACTUAL JONAS episode. But - this is far better than an actual JONAS episode and it hasn't even begun. Therefore, I do believe, thou should(st?) be writing for the show Button.

"You’re giving me milk?”

“Yes.”

“For free?”

*sniggers evilly* Hehehehe.

Wait a second...

Haha! Button, this was epic. I loved it.

:D
Sandalaris chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Lol, and this line "No more would Kevin stand for other guys trying to come all up on his farm to steal his cow away for her awesome milk." was gold. I laughed so hard, as I did on the last, when Kevin's "cow" gave Adam some "free milk." This was just awesome.
smileybubbles08 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
"He called me a cow?" I love Kevin's cluelessness and his taking figures of speech literally. Always funny. But I'm proud of him for being able to work this one out all on his own. Super funny story.

By the way, I'm sure I speak for everyone (or at least everyone who knows good writing) when I say that you should totally write another multi-chap fic. But no pressure or anything. I know it takes dedication, and I'm sure you're plenty busy with school and what not. Just saying.
QueenAngel92 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I can absolutely see Kevin misinterpreting that saying.

(He's just cute that way)

Adorable fic.
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
It would be just like Kevin to not know what that expression meant. And it would be just like Macy to dump milk on someone's head.