Reviews for Smoke
Chocolate498 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
This is...wow. There are no words to describe it. But there are so many. It was powerful, and emotional. Brilliantly written and so well set out. It was sad and portrayed the characters perfectly. This has got to be my favourite fan fiction of all time, and I have read a lot. I loved how you compare McKay to smoke. That was something that I probably never have thought of before. McKay is one of my favourite characters. Overall, amazing - and I have quite high standards. Thank you for writing that. :)
C Elise chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
very good!
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I wasn't entirely convinced at the start of this story about comparing McKay to smoke. Then I kept reading to the end. I humbly retract my doubts, it was brilliant. Harrowingly brilliant. My heart was in my mouth as Maria alternated between begging and insulting while McKay knew he couldn't save her. Blimey. Definitely going in as a favourite.
LinziDay chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Wow! Amazing. Really excellent job! And I love the analogy.
x Varda x chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Love it! Great Rodney whumping and very in character of him to be tough enough not to break :)
Stclare chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
OUCH. But the good kind. love how this is written the emotion it conveys is heart breaking.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Very well done.
Kaizoku-Taii chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow, very powerful 3 good on you
Terri chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Words escape me about this story. It shows that though Rodney's not the strongest person outside, he's a strong person inside. If Rodney had given in, the woman's husband and son may have died as well.

I can't help thinking that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one.
The Watch Stander chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
You've captured Rodney so well! Great job!