Reviews for Release
ForsakenMemories8650 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
soo hot! and then so sweet! I also just have to say that I love your disclaimer "Dude...I wish", totally made me laugh. I'm weird, I like to read those things :) I love the story the way it is, but if you do add a second chapter I would totally read it. I have done my good deed for the day and reviewed yay!
Srienia chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I think it is doing very well as a oneshot, though I suppose if you want to continue it you could focus on (or mix) that Harry and Draco did just attack/molest each other in the GREAT HALL, with EVRTYONE watching and that the release wasn't just a challenge, with how it was described in the beginning and how Malfoy reacted it hardly seems like all the anger/need/frustration is a one time thing. With the way they have always been with eachother soft and gentle is hardly the only thing on the agenda (which is why I like these kinds of fics, them loving each other while they still have that fire that fuelled their animosity)

Only thing in the story I dislike is how long Harry has loved Draco. It seemed ridiculous that he felt empty when he rejected Draco's hand. It would have been more credible if it had been after what Draco had gone through in 6th year. Oh well c'est la vie, over all it was a very good story.
XscarlettXsuccubiX chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Omg that was yummy! Harry should do naughty things to Draco more often! My suggestion would be a high explicit bedroom scene where Draco decides to seize control. Yum!
WiseDraco chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
"Seamus Finnegan nudges Neville Longbottom who grins sheepishly and hands over the galleons he owned for losing the bet he'd placed, unnoticed to all."

Hahahaha ...that was funny.

And thanks for the favorite by the way.

Good story!

WiseD
andalways chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
oh my gossssh. EFFIN Good. :D I feel like giving you six reviews just because you deserve more.
Airborn-Love chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Hot, Sexy & deff. adorable.

Of course those silly fools have been in love. :]
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Yay, Harry bottomed...or rode, but that doesnt matter! Well, it does but whatever. I like this :)

Moony
kmc27 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
...Do I have to Flame?

ok, so this was a stupid story, with very little to keep me reading, I'm surprised that I even made it to the bottom.

No comady, no emotions, NOTHING!

You should never write anything agian, for it will be a waste of time and thought.

(Please regard all words to be oppersite, Thank you)
Narulove13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Nicely done! I love it!
JustineAme chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
that was so hot! great work!
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
:D Woah, that was awesome! I think I like another yet another yaoi couple :D

Still thinking of continuing it?
Ms.Chibi chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
hahahahaha love the tension

wait...what were seamus and neville betting about...?

loved the one-shot 3
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Freakin' Awesome :) All there is to say
Cimmerian Moon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Haha I love it.

Although the ending seemed kinda random... but it was

atleast tied into everything that happened.

Good job. :]
Asian-Noodle-Ninja xD chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Well well Sister!

Who knew you had it in you?

hahaha

Isn't Harry just a little minx in this?

And who knew that Draco could become an uke?

(sorry, so used to the anime smut!)

Now that I have reviewed, (you should definetly write a second chapter btw) You will return the favour yes?

haha.