Reviews for Sanctuary
cato1850 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Excellent story. I'm adding my RIP: Maj. Robert Rausch and Maj. Richard Ayers. MIA 4-16-1970. I still think of you.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I would love to see a sequel where Tim does take on the Director for what he said about his little sister! I would also throughly enjoy it if Vance complained to Gibbs about it. But anyway Go overprotective big brother Tim and slowly healing little sister Ziva! Awesome story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I agree, everyone should go there. It has a whole different feel than the other memorials.
SocialOutsider chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Incredible story! :D
Secret Zia chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
you should add another ch. of mcgee going off on the director! i would love to see that!
adlerj chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Good one-shot!

I love the friendship between Tim and Ziva. They have a good brother/sister relationship. Very sweet.

Do you think you could do a one-shot where Tim "talks" to Vance? That would be a good story, if you want.

Keep up the great stories!
chrissyjoy chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
beautiful! It's not often you see any stories with McGee and Ziva together (not romantic!) but I do believe there is a special little friendship/comraderie there between them. And I loved that bench-scene, too!

Favorite lines in your story that depict this friendship:

"Only Tim McGee would put his workload on hold, and go out of his way to join her on that bench." "He’d been the first to welcome her, without malice or misjudgment, into a wary, still grieving team."

Loved it all!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
love it... more megee and ziva
alix33 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I am reviewing this without having seen anything (other than Timmy's darling mug shot, that I got to see through a Google News email alert) of season 7 yet, so I will PM you with a more complete review once season 7's NCIS DVDs (which I will pre-order as soon as I am able from amazon-dot-com) have reached Johannesburg, South Africa, which will be in about six or so months time, I estimate.

"He’d always been a good friend to her – the fiercely protective big brother that Ari had once been." - I always thought Timmy was younger than Ziva.

"In still puzzlingly blurry senses, Ziva David was convinced that she was being cuddled by a bear. A very gentle bear, though. A bear who was soothingly assuring her that it would be alright." - A human teddy bear (though much less teddy bear-like in lots of ways than he used to be once) called Timothy McGee, yes! Lucky Ziva!

"And if just for tonight, if just until this crisis in her confidence was over, he was undeniably hers. Abby would have plenty to say about that, of course, but… well, that was another day’s battle. Besides, she couldn’t fight a lettuce leaf right now, let alone a jealous, madly possessive Goth. She didn’t dare tell that Goth to wake up, smell the Caf-Pow, and realize how damn lucky she was." - IMO, somebody should shake Abby till every single one of her her oh-so-perfect teeth, including Frank who was briefly ill in season 6, rattles.

"whatever she’d planned to say next interrupted by a wetly snuffling nose, and gently licking tongue. She had to smile at that. Even Jethro, in his own uniquely canine way, was trying to comfort her." - Yay! Doggie kisses are a great comfort.

"Even Jethro seemed to sense that he'd been brought to a very special, sacred place - keeping to perfect heel at Tim's side, his head bowed, in his own tribute to the reverent solemnity around them." - I'll bet my whole year end bonus Jethro the canine is emotionally more intelligent than agents DiNozzo and Jardine combined.

Wow, no wonder Tim related so well to Ned Quinn, the Vietnam vet, in "Silent night" in season 6, then.
Jeremy Adler chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Good one-shot!

Keep up the great stories!
lalalalauren24 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
this was absolutely lovely and sweet - i really enjoyed it :)
TessaStarDean chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This was really very lovely. I love seeing the friendship between these two explored (of course, I ship them too, but whatever ;P). Well done!
odainath chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I absolutely adored this.

Beautiful.
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
What a lovely little story ... I really enjoyed it! I loved the fact that you had Jethro there, since we never seem to hear about him again after 'Dog Tags.' Really loved Ziva's thoughts on McGee's driving as well, they made me smile.
Nemisses chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Although I love your story, don't get me wrong. I don't think Ziva of all people need such a humbling expreriance afterall they have a memorial for 6 milion people in jeruzalem. Never the less a beutifull story. Thx.