Reviews for My Wayward Angel
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
I have to shut off the computer, go home, and stop reading these angsty Heroes/Petrelli brothers fics. I agree with Angela's POV in that there's something about Nathan, and his relationship with Peter, that makes Nathan the only one capable of bringing out Peter's innocence. Which makes the idea of Future Peter so very sad-because I do think it's because in every version of the future, Nathan has either died or he and Peter are estranged.
GAH what can I say, you made me cry.
Nathan's death makes me cry. The horrible way AP was fired, makes me cry. None of it will ever be okay.
Truly, one of the saddest deaths of a fictional character. And kind of anger inducing, too, because he still had so much potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
This is such a sweet story. Good job n keep it up!
revengehero chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I love this story. Any small chance of a sequel?
Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
WOW! This is SO canon yet SO good. Looks like a good script for an episode, really. Very much in character.
velja chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Beautiful, wonderful, awesome...

I could go on endlessly with that. You made me cry. Thanks.
sig chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
this was so sad

gosh i hate that the writers killed Nathan off

great fic
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Personally, I'm glad you hadn't seen the new season yet. The fics that most people have been writing have been much better than what it actually offers. That's just my own opinion, though. :/

This story was a wonderful example of the sort of fic I mean. Moving and subtle, and doing justice to a very...unusual situation.
Valor95 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh my God this is so..You made me cry but it was great awesome job!
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh my god, this is awesome(ness)! Of course, it won't play out that way in the series but it should! Wonderfully plotted and written. Bravo.
UnactivatedAccount17 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
WOW! THAT WAS REALLY GOOD! EMOTIONAL BUT STILL AWESOME! Can't wait to see what else you come up with :)
Celia Bracali chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Wow, that was so beautiful and sad! I loved it.

My poor Peter! His reaction was so heartbreaking. I knew he would not be able to kill Nathan/Sylar and have on his conscience that he erased the last bit of Nathan's existence on Earth. That's just a dark place I don't ever want Peter to have to go. It would kill him inside!

And you fooled me for a few seconds when I thought that Angela had told the whole truth to Nathan!

Thank you Ami!