Reviews for Lieutenant Porter
geekgirl861 chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Please tell me there is more to the story? What happens?!
solar1 chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
i really enjoy your story! i'm hoping to read more
CeffylGwyn chapter 17 . 2/27/2013
First of all, just discovered this story and have enjoyed it immensely so far (although I am still undecided on whether or not I actually like Catherine).

Oh phew, I thought 'this hasn't really been a romance so far, and if we're going to go by the show's order, he dies VERY soon'; so I'm glad there is going to be a bit of it soon (hopefully very soon!). I'd like to find out what went on between these two, before Archie was in the Navy, and what made Catherine join the navy. I hope he doesn't die! There's not enough time for them to mend their differences really, if he's going to!

Great story! Can't wait for more! :)
AmSaja chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
Yay! An update! Thank you so much! :)
I love Cathrine - she's so awesome!
Please update soon!
AmSaja chapter 16 . 11/10/2012
You can't just leave me hanging! Please update! :)
Gloxinia chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
This is a good story, I'm quite impressed about how you fit Catherine in and her chats with others and still have the story continue as it was originally; a lot of people can't manage that. But I think you are giving Catherine to much of a spotlight. I understand she is your character and the main one in you story but she's taking most lines that others are suppose to get making her seem like a good guy when you leave the bad ones to other characters. Since you are following her we can get her emotions and her thoughts but with the others we can only get it from their speech which is not always there. That's just a tip, but you can continue it as you please. This is a good story so continue writing!
CarlyLynn chapter 15 . 12/1/2011
Excellent chapter. I love it. Please continue. I look forward to more.
CarlyLynn chapter 14 . 6/9/2011
Excellent chapter. I Love it. Please continue.
CarlyLynn chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Excellent chapter. I love it. Please continue.
Gollum4077 chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
Yay! Major Brownie points for updating! I hoped you hadn't abandoned this story, really got my interest kicking again!

Well written, love Porter's/Catherine's character, even if she's still hiding her real identity, I love the way her character comes out and is very strong. Ah, her and Kennedy- what to say? Saw a trailer for new series Outcasts, which had Jamie Bamber in it- I don't think I've squealed so loud in weeks! Also noticed one channel is doing repeats really later friday/satuday nights. Why so late? Ah well, I got teh DVD's. Must. Watch. Again...

Keep going, I really like this- I'm always on the hunt for great HH fics, your's is one. Can't wait for more!

G-4077 :D
wonderwomanfan chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
I am loving this story!
WonderWomanFan chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I'm liking Cathy already.
LillyandFrodoForever chapter 12 . 1/9/2011
Excellent Chapter 12. I Love It. Please continue.
CarlyLynn chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
Chapter 12 is the same as Chapter 4. I love the story. Please continue.
Kea Renee chapter 12 . 1/6/2011
Reading this makes me want to see the movies again. And I thought I had reviewed for the previous chapters but it looks like I did not. Can't wait for more. And thank you for contributing it.