Reviews for Second Best
SoUsay234 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Your last line is oddly bittersweet. They are not each other's second best anymore at the end of the story, I think... But your story was beautifully written and the relationship between almost jumped off the page. Awesome story.
MissMandyPandy chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I started to cry. No joke, I did. It was beautiful (:
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I know this was written quite a while ago, but just wanted to drop you a line to let you know I really liked it:)) Very good from beginning to end; you made the characters "pop" for me...thanks:)))

thank-you for this wonderful little story...hope you continue to write the deliciousness that is Puckleberry! lol

elle
HoldingontohopE chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I liked it but I don't understand the second best part. Could u explain that? Lol
PixieTrix09 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Liked it :D
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
love it great job
SerendipitousEncounters chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
sigh...that was so beautiful!
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aww, man, that was so good. :{ Good job!
EscapeSomeday chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
GAWWD! this is so AMAZING! loved every word! :D
renonoelle chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I really like this story. I though that you captured what is so awesome about Puck and Rachel.
quibbler149 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful Beautiful.

It's 4am and I am dead on my feet (0r should I say butt?) from fatigue. But this was so good that I had to review.

I adore the way you write. You draw out something special, an almost invisible spark from the characters. It's like you've managed to capture some of their qualities that are never obvious but make you realize they were really there all along when pointed out. I love that. It is wonderful.

I hope you'll write some more PR fics. They are excellent (I am running out of descriptive words. Note to self: get thesauraus).

The room is spinning and I need sleep so badly so I shall end this by saying that you're so awesome (crudely put) and I hope to see more of your works soon.
Lealie chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
I really like the way you write these characters.

:D

Thanks for posting this.
metaphor chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
I really like your take on these two. Lovely job. Thank you!
ghiermosa16 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
aw...I enjoyed reading this fic so much! hope to readmore from you because when the writing is this good,the story so small and yet so incredibly beautiful of course we'd love to read more of this! ;P
C chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Beautiful! Brilliant! I love how you handled her finding out about Quinn. It was just so nicely done. GREAT FIC!