Reviews for In Death, Trust Me, as You Didn't in Life
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 1/17
tried soooooo freaking hard not to cry. you know I did, i actually did try. but damn I still cried. how sad.
Coolfire30 chapter 1 . 1/17
bitch Inuyasha is so hypocritical. 'I now have another reason to take revenge on Naraku, he spilled my brother's blood' bitch. bitch lmao seriously.
Luna solistia chapter 78 . 11/6/2017
You know what this was the best fanfiction ever This my first time not skipping any chapters because its boring instead I keep looking forward to every chapter .This was the best romance fiction of kagome and sesshomaru I'm quite satisfied with the ending truly a great story the deserves an award
Queen Alana 0108 chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
one of the best stories between kagome and sesshomaru just beautiful
misuky7 chapter 78 . 9/18/2017
This was absolutely marvelous. I loved every letter. It was beautifully crafted and had such a smooth flow. I cannot wait to read more of your works. :3
Darknessdawns chapter 78 . 5/30/2017
This is simply a beautiful story started from a truly depressing beginning. I laughed, I cried, I think I threw a tantrum or two, and through it all I enjoyed the story. It was truly a work of art, not to mention quite the ride. I loved how you developed the characters and this unforgettable storyline. I honestly wasn't expecting the story I found when I began this. I was caught completely unguarded by the angst in the opening. Though thankfully it was short lived. I must also commend you on the originality of your villains. I have yet to come across another piece that has used any of the villains you did. This is a truly memorable story and definitely one I will read again.
CaliforniaCougar chapter 55 . 1/31/2017
one original race? neat idea!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 31 . 1/29/2017
hmmm Kanna or Nyoko, I wonder...
CaliforniaCougar chapter 30 . 1/29/2017
Looking forward to seeing who exactly Inuyasha ends up with!
CaliforniaCougar chapter 19 . 1/28/2017
Well that escalated quickly lol
CaliforniaCougar chapter 7 . 1/28/2017
Stupid Inuyasha... always trying to have his cake and eat it too. I like the premise of this fic! It's different
CaliforniaCougar chapter 3 . 1/28/2017
the flower has nice symbolism
gamersweetheart chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
If The others weren't there she probably would have killed him. Or at least hurt him a lot
gamersweetheart chapter 15 . 12/22/2016
Oh inuyasha... really though, she said not to do it so what did you expect?
gamersweetheart chapter 14 . 12/22/2016
Lord of fire sounds about right!
1,575 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »