Reviews for Ulquiorra
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Okay, first: I need to get around to reading the prequel novel about the Beyond Birthday case. Second: If this updates again when TWiBaW is over (whenever the heck that is), Matsuri will be very happy. Of course, TWiBaW updates would have a similar effect.
Kiku-Goldenflower chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Interesting, I really like this. Shame you seem to have lost interest in it.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
More please!
rayningnight chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Woah. That was so - well, different. If Ryuk's not a shinigami... what is he? And the rest of his realm?
Hmmm...

-Twinklefeather

PS: Sorry for a short review. I'm kinda busy...
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
O.O Poor L-Kun stuck forever with Beyond-Kun
MarauderAudering chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
I know this is probably a dead fic by now as, no offense, its been awhile. I'm going to alert it anyway, because thats what I do, its a good fic, and if you decide to update it two years from now then I'll know.
productsoflife chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I really am enjoying this story, it confused me a little, but really it's good. I thought at first that you were going to make him meet Ulquiorra or something along those lines, but instead he IS Ulquiorra. Such a delightful concept. :) I do so enjoy it. Please update!
BeyondBirthday187 chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Yes! Beyond is in this story! :DD

I love you :D
Diehard243 chapter 3 . 11/2/2010
I love this to much.
GinKitsune chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Considering how long this fic has went without an update, I'm willing to bet I probably won't get to see one... but I can hope. After suddenly deciding to check out this crossover of anime's I found that this one is the best. Complete with a nice writing style with some twists. BB, portrayed as the inner hallow-zanpakuto/Murcielago, for example. Also, you haven't taken the characters and thrown them OOC.

I would enjoy seeing where this goes and would most definitely be a faithful reader & reviewer; should you continue this fic. :)

~GinKitsune
aerial.tookie chapter 3 . 8/4/2010
It's cool, it has flavour, and you have certainly tried bridging the connection between the two worlds. Pretty close to seamless, and your grammar is refreshingly spiffy. I like it. Where does it go from here? I'm curious.

More, plz.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I like the begging where Light is sad that he killed L and even gave L an offering.
ellesra chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Interesting... Please, do update soon. :)

Sincerely,

Ellesra
Lady Queria chapter 3 . 3/27/2010
this is an awesome story! It was last updated in november of last year. I do hope you are planning on continuing! let me know if begging is in order. Thank you for your awesome work!

lq
Onba chapter 3 . 3/1/2010
Interesting, L as Ulquiorra. I’ve heard of it but this is the first time I’ve read it. Sometimes I can see it but other times I’m like WTH? I mean, can you imagine Ulquiorra sitting like L? I can’t, but people change and to tell the truth I’m liking this story.

By the way, will there be any UlquiHime? I’m currently obsessed with it. I swear your answer will not affect my loyalty to this story (though school might). That is if you choose to answer, I wouldn’t mind if you did that.

"…that is irrelevant to strawberries."- Lol! That is so L!