Reviews for Forward
JustFishy chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww - few grammatical errors would be easy to fix, a few small missing words - but this is so tender and so honest- I love it - love Albus reaction to her, Minerva's account of what happened, and how she made sure she'd be there to care for him and the obvious drugs are talking - but its clear, Albus has had feelings for her for some time! And now he can openly express them, in the potion induced stupor of inhibitions! Just wonderful!

Can we hope for a sequal? A new chapter? I know I'd love to hear more of their story! Well done!
galadriel-t chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
For some reason (that I don't want to dwell on too much) I find it extremely sexy when main characters get horribly beaten up. And you write that extremely well.

This was lovely. The ending was beautiful.
rottentomatoes chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Lovely!
stormtrooper1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh! Wow! Thas was so good! The ending! Loved it!
Squibstress chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
Just found this story, and very glad I did.

I love the plot device of having her speak to him as he was (ostensibly) unconscious.

So sweet and tender, especially having her wash him as she speaks.

Kudos!
MMADfan chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Just a beautiful fic.

I'm sure I read this back when you wrote it - but I never reviewed it here on ffnet as I'd intended to, so I'm making up for that as I reread it and enjoy it for a second time.

The mood is great in this one, and I love the tender moments at the end. And I can feel her worry and pain when she's speaking to him, and imagine her relief when he finally speaks.

Lovely ADMM fic!
VKlepto chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
For some reason I thought I had reviewed this. Better late than never, neh?

Obviously I loved it. I absolutely loved the story about Minerva giving that poor woman a tail, and the way she still seemed to feel that she had deserved it. And I loved Dumbledore's response. So perfect. Everything was great and in character, and though I would love it if you were to write a second chapter wherein Albus lives up to his promise to "ravish" her later (HINT HINT), it feels complete as is.

Thanks for another great read. :)
sevy MMAD chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Great job! I really love this story... I belive it's one of my favourites, really. So sweet...
StarieTartan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aw, Great little story. I love the ending its a wonderful fuzzy story.
shallwedance9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aww! I totally absolutely loved it! I'd love a whole story coming out of this!:D
Rosine chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Aww! So cute! I like confession to half-asleep people...
Lady Loraine chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I always love reading your stories. And this one was no exception. I always feel like I am right there when I read your work. Well done...Bravo!
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
As you already know, I love this little story and it has brightened my day considerably. You have a knack for capturing little moments between Albus and Minerva! This one was especially touching and left me with a happy smile on my face!
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Love it!

It's sweet and romantic and detailed! I especially loved the bit where Minerva told him when she fell in love with him!

SGC