Reviews for Body Swap
graciemay94 chapter 15 . 4/18/2014
This may be 5 years old but I've only just found it (how on earth did I miss it?!). I love this so much it's hilariously brilliant and it's so nice to read a light-hearted fic but still with good characterisation and plot line. Absolutely love it, great piece of work! Hope you're still loving Ashes as much as I am! x
JoinTheHunt1981 chapter 15 . 6/16/2012
OMG! There were parts of this fic that made me laugh so much that I spat out my tea! I really like how you developed an amusing storyline and the relationships between the characters whilst keeping up the crime element of it and portraying Ray and Alex's confusion at the body swap and how they adapted to it. Obviously, I'm delighted that Alex and Gene got together in the end too!

Lovely writing and a hilarious, original idea!

harrietmartha chapter 15 . 6/13/2012
this made me laugh so much!
livebyinsanity chapter 15 . 8/26/2010
Oh it! love it! love it!
Jazzola chapter 15 . 6/3/2010
This is incredible! I really enjoyed it, and it's an amazing concept. You have some talent! I love it!

Jazzola :)
KlinicallyInsaneKoschei chapter 15 . 5/31/2010
Just read the whole fic and have not stopped laughing!

The 'Toilet Fiasco' was LEGEND!

Your one of my fave. Ashes writers! x
elka2194 chapter 15 . 5/23/2010
just finished this and i just wanna let you know that i absolutley LOVED THIS! (Hey, maybe you could do a gene and someone else body swap...)
elka2194 chapter 3 . 5/23/2010
I love this! Im havnt read a funnier fic in...while, forever really!
Kayla-Louise chapter 15 . 5/18/2010
Oh my good lord! I have never laughed so much in my entire life, my sixteen month old daughter thinks I've gone loopy as I kept laughing out loud throughout the whole fifteen chapters. I absolutely love Ashes to Ashes and this story was great. Alex struggling to go to the toilet in Ray's body and Ray having his first period, classic! Keep writing Ashes to Ashes stories and I'll keep reading, thank you so much for making me laugh so much.
Sxcdebbie09 chapter 15 . 5/12/2010
I loved the story...

do you mind if I use this sort of idea for a story but make it really different please?

P.S. I understand if you don't want me to

but the story was brilliant and found it really funny especially rays first

sash queen of the jungle chapter 15 . 3/9/2010
just caught up on all of this story at once. going back on over all the chapters loved the comic performances between alex and ray and the sexual misunderstanding between other characters. glad they got back to their correct bodies eventually and gene and alex got together properly. thanks.
Cluggie chapter 15 . 2/15/2010

This story is pure genius!

funny too!
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 15 . 11/23/2009
I can't remember whether I have reviewed this or not but I have to say how much i love this story. I read it all but the last chapter last week and was laughing my arse off. This is one of the best stories I've read. Really funny and totally in character and just amazing really.

I hope you continue writing - you're really good!
theHuntgoeson chapter 15 . 11/22/2009
What a very satisfactory ending. Alex's repeated voicemails are a riot (haven't we all been in that situation at some time?) and I love Ray's explanation for 'his' gay behaviour. Paying for the drinks for a month is a light price to get everything back to normal! And the final Galex is lovely. Please write more A2A!
sillygenie chapter 15 . 11/21/2009
Really enjoyed this fic, it's had me chucking to myself on many an occasion and I thank you. You've tied it all up really well but I'm already missing your updates. Looking forward to reading your next writings.