Reviews for My Old Feathered Friend
techno02 chapter 1 . 8/27/2019
Touching, nice.
animegamefanatic chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
I always wondered if they had a moment of reuniting off screen
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
OH MY GOSH THIS IS SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL I WANT THIS TO BE REALLLL WHY OH WHY WAS THIS NEVER MADEEEEEEE
MajorBrony95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2018
Such a great story. Really brings a happy ending to the fact that Ash never (as far as we know) went to get Pidgeot.

I always like to think that maybe Ash DID I go to get Pidgeot, but after seeing how much he liked it with his own kind (and how much the Pidgey and Pidgeotto needed him like he said in the story), Ash let, or even ordered, Pidgeot to live there. It was probably heartbreaking like with what happened with Butterfree, Lapras, and Greninja, knowing they may never see each other again since, unlike with Charizard and Goodra, Ash can't exactly call on Pidgeot as easily.
G-man India chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
pidgeot is the best buddy of ash after Pikachu I love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Ash didn't lose to Gary's electrivire. Gary gave up training after his blastoise
was beat remember?
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
So sweet, I almost cried!
Ghost of Anonymous Past chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
It kills me that he never brings pigdeot back or even visits Pidgeot and staraptor are my favorite flying types
Kariix333 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
OMGG I'm so happy you wrote this fic! Ever since Ash left Pidgeot there and forgot about him, I was so mad! [ But alas, not everyone has forgotten :D TY XD I love your fic so much!
DevoTheMadCashCow chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Aw, that was cute. I was so sad when Pidgeot left, he was just so awesome. :(

Great one-shot!

~Devo
lilypad456 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
aw this was so cute! good job!
Scholar of Emeralds chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
It's really good and sweet.