Reviews for Good Country People
onebadpenny chapter 36 . 4/15/2010
I liked a lot of the things in this chapter. Sam calling up Missouri, John's reaction when he realizes exactly what happened to Dean at Sweetbriar.

And then there's Dean. Can't wait to see how his hair turns out!
SylviM chapter 36 . 4/15/2010
Excellent chapter, really feeling John's anger with Beck. Can't wait for more chapters. SylviM
SciFiNutTX chapter 36 . 4/14/2010
Oh, great update! Really looking forward to what Beck has in store for him. Dude won't know what hit him!
Nana56 chapter 36 . 4/14/2010
Woohoo! He's going to do it! It'll make himself feel a lot better, I'm sure.

Loved john's reaction to what dean told him. a normal reaction from a father. looking forward to him getting Beck. :D

Great chapter! :)
Marie-Ruth chapter 36 . 4/14/2010
Great Great Chapter!

x
Dunnywater chapter 34 . 4/14/2010
I am overseas and can't read this story! Of I am going into withdrawl!

About two chapters behind!

But I bet they're awesome!

Thanks.

Oh my Angry Jo!

Great Chapter

xx
kickassreviewer chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
You really mixed it up in this chapter.

Don't think Lee's long for this world, if Bobby has anything to do about it. I was wondering when and if Dean would tell John or Sam about Sweetbriar. You didn't disappoint me and Dean had to get drunk to do it!

Really liked that reference to Alice In Wonderland. I love that detail. I think folks forget that Dean was the one who read to Sam and helped Sam with his homework. I've seen too many fics that have Dean as the dumb one, and Sammy was born smart, didn't need any help. Excellent chapter, hope you update soon!
CalliopeS chapter 34 . 4/10/2010
Nice update! Sorry about your computer problems.
obssessedfantoo chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
Good chapter! Lots of Winchester angst.
kickassreviewer chapter 34 . 4/10/2010
This chapter and the title fits the Winchesters to a T. Sam doesn't trust John' motives. Since Sam made that deal, I don't trust his motives either.

That scene between Jo and Dean was a shock, but it fit perfectly. He's not the same Dean Jo knew, and he scares the hell out of her.

Poor Dean! Four years later and the poor kid still can't get away from those pesky chick flick moments. The image of him sitting in the bathroom with Sam ranting at him outside was something I'd like to see on the show.

And why am I not surprised that you ended the chapter with Ellen getting clocked and Jo pulling a shotgun on Dean? If he hit my mother I'd pull a gun on him too.
sosindri chapter 34 . 4/10/2010
Nice chapter. The title really fit too!
WickedWitchofCompton chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
Oh, that was a good one! I'm concerned about those fever fits of Dean's. That got anything to do with Gabe's ghost crap?
TheKritty chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
heart!I thought it couldn't break into more pieces, after the last episode and so on - but dude, that chapter? I think it broke my heart even I don't even know why.I find it SO tragic how Dean is.."coping" with all that shit he had to go ...breakdown?...was so...horrible and I was confused because of him being so feverish I have to worry about that or was it *just* his psyche shutting down and him breaking? Because it made me think of crazy things like another ghost or what you do to me *lol*. I loved that last passage, it was a great father/son moment and I was SO relieved that Dean talked about Sweetbriar. Did he tell John about everything? I'm wondering...

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

*smishes*