Reviews for Good Country People
kickassreviewer chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
You really mixed it up in this chapter.

Don't think Lee's long for this world, if Bobby has anything to do about it. I was wondering when and if Dean would tell John or Sam about Sweetbriar. You didn't disappoint me and Dean had to get drunk to do it!

Really liked that reference to Alice In Wonderland. I love that detail. I think folks forget that Dean was the one who read to Sam and helped Sam with his homework. I've seen too many fics that have Dean as the dumb one, and Sammy was born smart, didn't need any help. Excellent chapter, hope you update soon!
CalliopeS chapter 34 . 4/10/2010
Nice update! Sorry about your computer problems.
obssessedfantoo chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
Good chapter! Lots of Winchester angst.
kickassreviewer chapter 34 . 4/10/2010
This chapter and the title fits the Winchesters to a T. Sam doesn't trust John' motives. Since Sam made that deal, I don't trust his motives either.

That scene between Jo and Dean was a shock, but it fit perfectly. He's not the same Dean Jo knew, and he scares the hell out of her.

Poor Dean! Four years later and the poor kid still can't get away from those pesky chick flick moments. The image of him sitting in the bathroom with Sam ranting at him outside was something I'd like to see on the show.

And why am I not surprised that you ended the chapter with Ellen getting clocked and Jo pulling a shotgun on Dean? If he hit my mother I'd pull a gun on him too.
sosindri chapter 34 . 4/10/2010
Nice chapter. The title really fit too!
WickedWitchofCompton chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
Oh, that was a good one! I'm concerned about those fever fits of Dean's. That got anything to do with Gabe's ghost crap?
TheKritty chapter 35 . 4/10/2010
heart!I thought it couldn't break into more pieces, after the last episode and so on - but dude, that chapter? I think it broke my heart even I don't even know why.I find it SO tragic how Dean is.."coping" with all that shit he had to go ...breakdown?...was so...horrible and I was confused because of him being so feverish I have to worry about that or was it *just* his psyche shutting down and him breaking? Because it made me think of crazy things like another ghost or what you do to me *lol*. I loved that last passage, it was a great father/son moment and I was SO relieved that Dean talked about Sweetbriar. Did he tell John about everything? I'm wondering...

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

*smishes*

Kritty
SciFiNutTX chapter 35 . 4/9/2010
Nice update! Wow - Dean talking? About himself? That's amazing! It would take something monumental like having his body hijacked for three years to make it possible, wouldn't it?
Nana56 chapter 35 . 4/9/2010
Dean's talking! Woohoo! That is nothing short of a miracle. :D

And the spirits can't get into the hunters. All of them wearing protection, I'm sure. :D :D

Great chapter here. Lots of satisfying stuff in amongst the too bad stuff. *pets Dean*

Nicely done, hon. :D
xxkurenaixshixx chapter 34 . 4/2/2010
eh...i dont think that Jo is gonna shoot anyone..shes probably gonna threaten them to leave or something...closure since shes like scared of Dean and no one seems to like her XXDD...

yea crazy Dean is the best and what is Gabriel waiting for man...o...what is gonna be in the next chapter D
vengeance71 chapter 34 . 4/1/2010
Hey I've really been enjoying this story. Just not been in the mood to review. Are we gonna find out what John said to Dean before breakfast? I'm a sucker for angsty, hurt, comforting John and Dean. Maybe you could work in Jo getting bitched slapped or something or maybe that is too much. No offense (you know my thoughts on her already) :) Maybe Dean, John or even Ellen could send the girl to her room, metaphorically speaking.
luckyslevin chapter 34 . 4/1/2010
John and Sam at eeach others throats. Yeah, it is just like old times.

Dean popped Ellen. What's the matter don't you like her?
sosindri chapter 32 . 4/1/2010
I really hate Beck. Get him, John!
obssessedfantoo chapter 34 . 4/1/2010
Liked the explanation of what's going on with Dean. Gabe's ghost crap, huh? Nasty.

Poor Ellen! Nice chapter.
obssessedfantoo chapter 33 . 4/1/2010
I really enjoy the way you're tying up all the loose ends. Forgot about those Fletcher boys. Really want to see what John's going to do about Dean.

Hope Sam doesn't decide to do something stupid.
883 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »