Reviews for Good Country People
winchester'sbrat chapter 41 . 6/25/2011
I hated what you did to the boys in this story. I was afraid you were going to kill them off, but you didn't. Nice job!
psychochyde chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Yeah, maybe I shoulda read this first. Loved the part with Sam and the demon. Your Benders are creepier than the show.
kittencrazies chapter 11 . 6/24/2011
Came over here on a rec. I'm glad I did. This is a really good story! I like the way you include everybody in this, going back and forth from scene to scene. Your Meg voice is spot on. I like your Missy, but I'm not sure that's a good thing. She seems more real in this one.
kittencrazies chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Nice chapter. I didn't know what to make of Meg showing up at the end, and poor Dean! I really feel sorry for him.
evilmoonchild chapter 5 . 6/24/2011
I don't usually like slash. So is Dean possessed or something?
evilmoonchild chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Friend of mine recc'd this. Good beginning. Real intense!
Ms. Unlucky chapter 31 . 6/11/2011
Wow/ this story is just plain amazing! 8D
Haylia Jones chapter 31 . 2/26/2011
I like your stories. and the beginning its interesting, and pulls readers in. The middle is just so action packed it gets muddled. There is never a moment to pause and reflect, just one angsty minute after another. Could they not have taken a break for awhile? gotten away and recouped?

You seem to introduce so many different characters that really serve no purpose to the plot. It is just like making a cameo appearance? Here is Cas for no reason and you will never see him again because he has nothing to do with the story? And now in this the 31st chapter, Ellen,Jo,Hendrickson and Rufus and those two dead brother helpers? Why have them at all? Don't get me wrong, I am still reading it. It feels like you just keep dragging this out by putting more cameos in and expanding it for no reason. Did this have a beginning, middle, end when you starting writing it? or is it just an angsty, lets torture them some more with each new chapter. I feel this way about Black Horse too, all the demons and nonstop action, but I don't want to stop reading cause the idea is so good.
Death-Muncher chapter 41 . 9/16/2010
I love this story! You are amaaaazing! :D
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 41 . 8/4/2010
Standing ovation. Applause. Applause. Whistles, stomps feet.

Throws roses at author.

Powerful story. Excellent work.

Now get bizzay on that sequel.:)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 39 . 8/4/2010
Poetic Justice. Ain't it a Bytchh?

Gotta love it.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 38 . 8/4/2010
Three dead mice. See how they run? Not any more.

Chickee, you were full-on channeling Stephen King there for a minute.

:) Loved it.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
YES! It's time to get some payback on those evil sonsabytchhes.

Get 'em Daddy John!

Funny how right when I started typing this Nazareth's "Hair Of The Dog" started playing.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
How evil and cruel of you to leave your fans dangling like that over Christmas. LOL

Do you always abuse your poor readers?

I know they had to be calling you some serious bad names and muttering obscenities under their breath.:)

I'm sure they were contemplating just where Santa could put your coal at and it wasn't your stockings.

hahahahahaha

Seriously, I'm loving this story and I can't read the chapters fast , back to my crack snacks.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Great Story. I am so hooked.
891 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »