Reviews for Good Country People
Haylia Jones chapter 31 . 2/26/2011
I like your stories. and the beginning its interesting, and pulls readers in. The middle is just so action packed it gets muddled. There is never a moment to pause and reflect, just one angsty minute after another. Could they not have taken a break for awhile? gotten away and recouped?

You seem to introduce so many different characters that really serve no purpose to the plot. It is just like making a cameo appearance? Here is Cas for no reason and you will never see him again because he has nothing to do with the story? And now in this the 31st chapter, Ellen,Jo,Hendrickson and Rufus and those two dead brother helpers? Why have them at all? Don't get me wrong, I am still reading it. It feels like you just keep dragging this out by putting more cameos in and expanding it for no reason. Did this have a beginning, middle, end when you starting writing it? or is it just an angsty, lets torture them some more with each new chapter. I feel this way about Black Horse too, all the demons and nonstop action, but I don't want to stop reading cause the idea is so good.
Death-Muncher chapter 41 . 9/16/2010
I love this story! You are amaaaazing! :D
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 41 . 8/4/2010
Standing ovation. Applause. Applause. Whistles, stomps feet.

Throws roses at author.

Powerful story. Excellent work.

Now get bizzay on that sequel.:)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 39 . 8/4/2010
Poetic Justice. Ain't it a Bytchh?

Gotta love it.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 38 . 8/4/2010
Three dead mice. See how they run? Not any more.

Chickee, you were full-on channeling Stephen King there for a minute.

:) Loved it.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
YES! It's time to get some payback on those evil sonsabytchhes.

Get 'em Daddy John!

Funny how right when I started typing this Nazareth's "Hair Of The Dog" started playing.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
How evil and cruel of you to leave your fans dangling like that over Christmas. LOL

Do you always abuse your poor readers?

I know they had to be calling you some serious bad names and muttering obscenities under their breath.:)

I'm sure they were contemplating just where Santa could put your coal at and it wasn't your stockings.

hahahahahaha

Seriously, I'm loving this story and I can't read the chapters fast , back to my crack snacks.

Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 9 . 8/4/2010
Great Story. I am so hooked.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
I can't wait to see where you're going with this. It's pretty creepy so far.:)
CanadaNL chapter 41 . 7/15/2010
Great story! I'll be the first to admit that I love Zatnikatel, but it was a link on her page which lead me to another author which lead me to you! (So, it is possible to be fans of both!:D) Very very intense! I blame you for the lack of sleep I had and the amount of coffee I needed to drink this morning to keep myself awake while I taught my students. Can't wait to start at the bottom of your story list and work my way up! Also, something about a sequel? Yay. You make this English-ee teach-ah very happy.
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
I just want to dial in, so to speak, and say this is an incredible story. All the characterization is spot-on, which is so important for plausible AUs, and the story you've thought of is just incredible, true to the series but not overly derivative of it.

-Stardust

PS; Wicked shout-out for the win. I love that show.
wendigoinwhite chapter 41 . 7/13/2010
You fooled me with this one. I couldn't see how in the hell you were going to put this all together, but you did somehow. Your mind must be one hellacious scary place.

Uh, that's a compliment. Don't take it the wrong way.
onebadpenny chapter 41 . 7/13/2010
Sighs.

So it's over, huh? Gonna have to go elsewhere for my weekly fix of weirdy goodness.

You did say sequel, right?
CalliopeS chapter 41 . 7/13/2010
Why don't we ever see the boys sparring like this on the show?

You gonna have more scenes like that in the sequel? ;)

Can't wait!
Emmeran chapter 41 . 7/13/2010
Sad that this is over. You have to tell me exactly what lesson you learned.
884 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »