Reviews for Good Country People
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
I can't wait to see where you're going with this. It's pretty creepy so far.:)
CanadaNL chapter 41 . 7/15/2010
Great story! I'll be the first to admit that I love Zatnikatel, but it was a link on her page which lead me to another author which lead me to you! (So, it is possible to be fans of both!:D) Very very intense! I blame you for the lack of sleep I had and the amount of coffee I needed to drink this morning to keep myself awake while I taught my students. Can't wait to start at the bottom of your story list and work my way up! Also, something about a sequel? Yay. You make this English-ee teach-ah very happy.
I Brake For Bishounen Boys chapter 12 . 7/14/2010
I just want to dial in, so to speak, and say this is an incredible story. All the characterization is spot-on, which is so important for plausible AUs, and the story you've thought of is just incredible, true to the series but not overly derivative of it.

PS; Wicked shout-out for the win. I love that show.
wendigoinwhite chapter 41 . 7/13/2010
You fooled me with this one. I couldn't see how in the hell you were going to put this all together, but you did somehow. Your mind must be one hellacious scary place.

Uh, that's a compliment. Don't take it the wrong way.
onebadpenny chapter 41 . 7/13/2010

So it's over, huh? Gonna have to go elsewhere for my weekly fix of weirdy goodness.

You did say sequel, right?
CalliopeS chapter 41 . 7/13/2010
Why don't we ever see the boys sparring like this on the show?

You gonna have more scenes like that in the sequel? ;)

Can't wait!
Emmeran chapter 41 . 7/13/2010
Sad that this is over. You have to tell me exactly what lesson you learned.
rustydiamond chapter 41 . 7/13/2010
It's been a weird, wonderful ride. Thanks for sharing!
sosindri chapter 41 . 7/8/2010
That burn off thing is really unique. Uh, does Dean burn it off when he has sex?

Ahem. I'm just asking. What?

I really enjoyed this story. Bye!
triumphdawg chapter 41 . 7/8/2010
I enjoyed the quiet moments between the boys, Dean's sudden chick flick moment, and Sam holding on for dear life as Dean worked the bag.

And, of course, Dean beating the hell out of Beck and the others. Especially Missy. Thank you for killing her off.

Now exactly what lesson did you learn again? ;)
WickedWitchofCompton chapter 41 . 7/8/2010
That was some scary goodness with Dean and that punching bag. How come we don't see that on the show?

Anyway, don't take too long with the sequel!
SilkGhost chapter 41 . 7/8/2010's over? Crap.

Good story! Some of the stuff you did to Dean and Sam made me freak a little, but it's all good in the end.
jonesthecat chapter 41 . 7/8/2010
Loved the way you ended this, with Sam emailing Bobby.

So, what lesson did you learn, huh?
snowballone chapter 41 . 7/8/2010
I have an unhealthy obsession with drunk dean. Thanks for letting him show up in this chapter. So this is it, huh? Damn.
kickassreviewer chapter 41 . 7/5/2010
I thought you were going to end this story with a bang, but you did it quietly. Sam's email was effective, a good way to set up the sequel.

As always, I love the imagery you use: Bobby seeing Sam and Dean as Border Collies, I laughed out loud when I saw that one. I've been around those dogs, and they do have a tendency to get weird when they get lazy.

This touched me: "The days always ended the way they began: out in the yard sitting on the Impala, waiting for Dad. It was the Winchester version of a lighting a candle in a window, something to lead a wayward traveler home.

Dean went first, and Sam always followed him."

That was beautiful.

And of course, Dean pummeling the punching bag. I would really love to see that on the show!

This fic was good from start to finish, and I'm really glad to see that there will be a sequel. I've never seen anything else quite like this story, and some of the details like the spirit residue burn-off are pretty unique. I'd really like to see you write some original fiction and get that published. I mean, get paid for writing this time. I think you're more than ready. Email me if you're interested.
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »