Reviews for Good Country People
IHeartDean chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Your Missy is scarin' the hell outta me.
IHeartDean chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
You have just hit two of my major kinks. Dean in a straighjacket AND the Benders. I'd heard about this story and decided to check it out, and you didn't disappoint. On to the next chapter!
Nana56 chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
I sometimes have a little trouble following, but it's my 'life lived in a bubble' syndrome. I'm going to hang in there and finish it.

I'm assuming that Castiel is there to help Dean and that's a good thing.

Sam and John are going to hook up before/when they find Dean, right?

Good chapter. :)
OcherMe chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Loved it! I haven't had time to read for awhile, but the last three chapters were spectacular. I can't wait until Sam finds Dean again! And introducing Jimmy is an interesting turn...can't wait to see where its going!
TheKritty chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
I am once more blown away by this story...this chap was AMAZING and so thrilling and awesome and... know what I mean. I loved the passage where McCandless came and you described Dean...

I swear, I stood right next to McCandless and stared at Dean and I so wanted to jump into the cell and hug him so so , that part got me squeeing and my heart hurt for Dean.

I love the way you link some of your stories together *winks* ) It's ... it's like a whole universe you're creating there,huh?

I'm SO looking forward to the next chapter, I'm excited like you wouldnt believe! And you SO should study psychology! *lol*

Greetings from Germany

baboomstick chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Beautiful! There is never a dull moment in this story and all the twists keep us readers on our toes. Love it:).
Nana56 chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
Interesting that only two of the Benders know what happened to 'Gabe'. I expect that Missy might do her brothers some harm if she knew. :D And of course she won't let those heathens touch her after having the best! What? Those guys thought she'd just go back to the way it was before? Pft!

Dean in the hospital is VERY interesting. :D

Good one. :)
neonchica chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
I have been waiting for a well-written institutionalized Dean for ages! The few that I have found so far have been pretty much abandoned...usually right about the point where they're getting good. So frustrating! But I think I remember reading that you already have this one finished? So that's awesome! Love the concept, love the detail. One question...I remember reading another story where the Benders end up bringing an amnesiac Dean "into the family" and he was called Gabriel in that one, too. Did I miss something in the episode that marks him as Gabriel? Or is this just coincidence?

Cheers!

~nc
Nana56 chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
Aw. Poor Sam. Dean's got a nice tangled mess going on there, too. *pets them both*

Great chapter. :)
SciFiNutTX chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Interesting! Looking forward the the new chapter.
TheKritty chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Oh Dean...And I'm saying 'Dean',because I want Dean to win over John and Gabriel, I really do. My heart hurts for this boy and it's all dark and twisted and thrilling and horrific and SO WELL written and I'm really kinda upset now.I mean, in a good kind of way,if that makes any sense.

I really hope,that this story has a happy ending - I don't mean happy as in Gabriel-gets-back-to-Missy but happy ending as in Dean-and-Sam-are-together-again. I don't think there'll be any 'normal' in this AU soon, because Dean's psyche had to suffer too don't let anybody die or getting back to some Bender-family,okay? *lol*

And that last part with Sam? Totally brought tears into my eyes!I am LONGING for seeing Sam and Dean together in this one,whether Dean's being John or Gabriel, my hear HURTS for Sam (and also for Dean,but I already said that .).

I am really looking forward to the next one was beyond perfect.

*waves*

PADavis chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
Beautiful chapter - harsh and sad, but compelling. I can't begin to tell you how anxious I am for his families to find him though. Gah - the scenes in the asylum are difficult. Loved the dream sequence especially.

Phoebe
TheKritty chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Holy Crap! tough tough topic. And SO DAMN WELL written!I am once again very impressed by your writing style!

Missy. Uh. Missy! When I watched the Bender-episode the first time (*bein all nostalgic -damn it was a long time ago*),that kid was freaky as ,that girl was creepy. And you did a great job describing her,I even understand somehow,how her twisted mind works. You study phsychology or something?

Love it.
TheKritty chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Wow, that's one hard AU and one really tough topic. I am blewn away and a bit shaken myself. Your writing style was amazing (again) and altough - I already told you this - I'm usually not that into hard AUs there are some of them I read because there is so much amazing hurt!dean and topics that got to me and made me think and yeah...plus, there is something about your writingstyle I cannot quite grasp but I can't stop reading.I seriously couldn't stop reading this chap although I was thinkin "Aw hell, this is 's really man." all the are some fics with Dean going crazy, in asylum and so on, out there and I've read some of them, and I'm really in love with this one.

Dean, fight!John, let Dean win. And Gabriel? Where the heck did you come from? That was a surprise, seriously!I didn√Ąt expect this one and...ist this story related to this other one from you?A sequel or so?

Wow...I'm really excited and I'm looking forward to the next chap!

si-star-x chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is so interesting! I cannot wait for an update. :)
891 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 Next »