Reviews for Costume Confusion
Kitty.Link-Artemis-Percy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Which Marx form are you talking about?
maynotknowmyname chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Great story! I like it very much! Can you do mmy request? If can I want you to put more main characters like King DeDeDe...

THANX :)
insaneStyx chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I thought they were gonna do something invloving sex. Its a good thing they didnt. Ive noticed most of what I read from you is gay, but thats OK I think its kinda funny and I usally dont say this because I feel all gay but to be honest most your stuff is cute, I like it (: keep up the good work
Miss Terry 3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ohh! That was adorable! Great job!
DeadAccount-ClickMeforDetails chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hello!

Sorry, I was meant to review a couple of days ago, when I first read it, but I ran outta time and had to skedaddle from home!

The story was very, very cute! Loving the Halloween tributes!

Everything got bolded for some reason (like, the text). Make sure you check your documents before you upload them, OK? :)

I also noticed with your dialogue sequences that you often neglected to state who was talking. This would be OK if there were only two characters, but you had three (Fumu, Bun and Kirby), so it got confusing.

Additionally, I think that how you describe who said what could do with a little work. Try exloring the characters' surroundings- were they watching something? Doing something? Pleased or displeased? Stuff like that.

Other than that, the idea was cute, and the spelling was really good. Grammar also was of a high standard. Paragraphing wasn't too much of an issue as most of the oneshot was composed of dialogue. However, I think the story could have been longer.

Best of luck with your other stories!