Reviews for Others Like Me
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 12 . 7/15/2012
This story is so amazing! I've seen quite a few AU theories where Bella is a hybrid herself but yours is definitely the best. R u ever gonna finish? Cuz u seriously need to update, it's been like 2 years
Demicole chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I hope you will update sooon.
brikaspoms chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Fantastic story; would love to see it continued
supernaturalobsessionfemale chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
i like your story it's really kool, i am soo putting you on my favs.!
distinctlyforbidden chapter 12 . 5/13/2011
I really like this story and love the way you write, but you seem to have abandoned it, are you planning on continuing this story?

I hope you will because it would be a shame to just leave it here.
Edward's spouse chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
excellent story. cannot wait for more.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
keep it up
MissA540 chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
This story is perfect in the way that it shows that you shouldn't judge the story on how many reviews you have. You deserve at least 300 reviews, if not more!

Lexi.
sujari6 chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
Only just discovered this great story and am greatly enjoying reading it. I hope you able to continue it soon.
LaPiuBella chapter 12 . 6/13/2010
will you finish this story, i am enjoying it
Fuyutaro son chapter 7 . 5/25/2010
lol, so that's why he gave her the odd look when she bought the tin of cocoa.

oh, and nice lemon by the way.
Fuyutaro son chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
"Damn it, Bella, wake up! It's almost 4:30, and I'm not Edward!"

LOL, i couldn't stop laughing. you rock. XD
Fuyutaro son chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
to your A/N at the end of the chapter: lol, i think i'm starting to see a pattern. :3. don't worry about it, the story is great either way.

as for the story, hm... i'm not really sure i like the 'i'm afrade of this, but i like you, do you like me too?' thing, it seems... almost to fast... but i love the rest of it, especially how you explained edward and alice as being actual siblings in this fic. it really does work.
Fuyutaro son chapter 3 . 5/24/2010
'"Damn it, Bella, don't you chicken out on me! I went to a lot of trouble to set this up, and you are going to make that call, if I have to come over there and dial it for you!" Alice sounded upset with me.' - lol, i love alice. :D Anyway, great story so far, it's pretty well written and is really interesting.
Fuyutaro son chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Great chapter, I'm really looking forward to when she meets Edward and the others. So far, I really like the way this story is going.