Reviews for The Cause of So Much Pain
Old Brown Shoe chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Hi! Well, I think you're an awesome writer so I will be fast. About this fic, I just want to ask for your permission to translate it to Spanish. It would be a delight for me to do that, and obviously, I would include that youre the author. I'm Mexican, but I have been studying English for about 21 years, so I am sure I will understand everything. Just consider it and answer later.
Thanks!
Old Brown Shoe :D
grempler1 chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Story was going great. Too bad you didn't finish it.
wendy1969 chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
yep. too sweet that last chapter. but i am a little bit romantic at heart sometimes. i like this story.
nataliiee-louise chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
Update this story or i can never read fanfic again! *sniff*

you could help by updating...NOW! PLZZ!

I NEED THIS FIC!

Thankies!

RangerRainbow chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
totaly awesome i love it!
FeltbeatsIsLove chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
So i loved this chapter.

I can't wait for the next chapter.

Maybe there will be some chapters in Jasper's POV?

I would like that.

NatalieLynn chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I really like your story so far, especially how you covered a lot of the tedious setup info in your introduction. and then dove right into the story. One minor detail in this chapter, you had Jasper pick her up from home in his car and then at he end of the day go back to his house where she drives her truck home from there. You need to fix that so they agree since prior to their date her truck was at her house.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I'm glad to know what is going on with Alice now. I think they had a lovely time together today. It did them some good to spend some time together and get some things off their chest. Now they can start to develop their relationship.
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
I love your story. I enjoy how you take your time with their relationship, letting twists and turns appear. Please update soon.

-Dazzled-Midnight-Melody
lipglossandcigarettes chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
Great Story, Looking forward to you next update :D
BrknFire chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
YAY, Brownies For You. Keep Up The Good Work.
1dreamkeeper chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
i like this story. great job
Taken.By.Edward chapter 3 . 11/24/2009