Reviews for Nothing on the Side
Calyptra chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
You got me scared there for a minute. I was so sure she was visiting her son's grave with Jasper up until you made the introductions. The moment I read Edward's name I was like "What the fuck? Kaspersky died for her and she lives another one three months later? Ungrateful bitch!"
so yeah, well done chapter, I guess.
I liked the story very much.
Stephanie Meyer chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Amazing story, I was crying at the end thinking you'd killed Jasper but glad to see you didn't. I don't usually like happy endings but yours was fantastic.
Caliborn96 chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Loved it! Almost had me going there! Well written and believable.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I love you for writing this story
Genuine-Muggle-Hater chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Okay so at the end, I seriously thought that Jasper had died and she had moved on! I loved the ending, it was sweet.
TrueSkye chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Oh I love this story! Very unique story. Loving me some Dr. Whitlock. Mmmhmm.
LittleMrsWhitlock chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
omg thank you for not killing jasper! i literally think i had a miny panic attack trying to tell myself "no he can't be dead. he can't be!" you are so nean. like nice and mean lol.
AnnaLund chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
whew, I thought jas was a goner for sure. thanks for saving him. and for fooling me!

this was a very sweet story, I enjoyed it greatly, even though I am not a big fan of prostitute story lines. Bella pulled it off, however.

Thank you also for your fine use of the language, btw, (and probably thanks are due to your beta?), it is so refreshing to see good spelling and correct usage of both punctuation and words.

Yay!

anna
StackedLikeSookie chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
I realize you finished this a while ago but I decided to check out some of the other stories from the slashtastics & found this & I loved it. I'm a huge Police/Sting fan & it was a novelty to know the playlist for a change as young authors usually use artists in playlists that I've never heard of! I've also developed a huge case of "Jacksperitis" since Eclipse (movie) & it's great to find a good story starring the delicious Mr Whitlock-yum! X
onceobsessedffreader chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
This was a good story. I usually like longer fics, but I've come to enjoy the shorter ones more. In a lot of the longer ones they just drag shit out until it gets to be too much lol. Loved the story!
onceobsessedffreader chapter 10 . 4/19/2011
O_O woah. *runs to read the last chapter*
onceobsessedffreader chapter 9 . 4/19/2011
oh mah gah! I kinda figured this was gonna happen, but I don't know how it's gonna end! Enjoying this story :)
onceobsessedffreader chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Wow, this is intense! Enjoying it so far...
Haunted Muse chapter 11 . 4/3/2011
OMG, you had me scared there for a minute. I thought you were gonna kill off Jasper. So glad you didn't! I'm a sucker for the HEA just like everyone else. This story was definitely different from what I expected when I clicked on it. After the first few lines I was like, "Bella as a hooker? Umm...okayyyy...*giggle-snicker*" But it was a good story. Of course, I love to read anything with Jasper in it. I need to go find my own sweet talkin', Southern accented cowboy LOL! Oh BTW, I absolutely loved the line about the bad joke. "A doctor, a bartender and a prostitute walk into a pimp's apartment..." LMAO! That was comedy. I cracked up laughing even though it was a tense part of the story. I love a snarky sense of humor. Thought it was so sweet that Bella took Jasper to meet Edward. Didn't realize that he was the son at first, but I guess I'm just kinda slow like that. This was when I thought you had killed Jasper and I thought that Edward was the new boyfriend and Bella was taking HIM to meet dead Jasper... Yeah I know - I have issues. But I got them together after a minute or two LOL.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling now. All in all - awesome read. Keep up the good work!

Much love,

HM
llegsp chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
I was disappointed at the end of the story. The beginning was amazing, two brave girls, stuck as hookers, and an assuming, prejudiced doctor. I felt like in the end we never saw the characters develop, I was excited for an in depth look at jasper, but we never got that. Good idea, but in the end it was all fluff.