Reviews for Nothing on the Side
andrewpine chapter 11 . 6/23
Loved it.
andrewpine chapter 8 . 6/22
I just hope he doesn't majorly screw this she can take that leap of faith and move on with I hope Emmett pulls Rose out also.
andrewpine chapter 7 . 6/22
Never have said,but since she was kicked out at sixteen,which her parents should be gutted for,how old is she now? is Jasper in his late twenties ?
andrewpine chapter 3 . 6/22
It's a shame the cops won't arrest pimps as quickly as they would a madame.I think being arrested as a pimp should carry a ten year sentence since it is really nothing but white slavery. will we ever get the back story on why Bella ended up a hooker.
andrewpine chapter 2 . 6/22
Now that he has found his''Roxanne'' what will happen? I am guessing she didn't want to do what Felix told her to do,either that or James decided to give her an attitude adjustment ?
Calyptra chapter 11 . 6/23/2015
You got me scared there for a minute. I was so sure she was visiting her son's grave with Jasper up until you made the introductions. The moment I read Edward's name I was like "What the fuck? Kaspersky died for her and she lives another one three months later? Ungrateful bitch!"
so yeah, well done chapter, I guess.
I liked the story very much.
Stephanie Meyer chapter 11 . 6/20/2015
Amazing story, I was crying at the end thinking you'd killed Jasper but glad to see you didn't. I don't usually like happy endings but yours was fantastic.
Caliborn96 chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Loved it! Almost had me going there! Well written and believable.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
I love you for writing this story
Genuine-Muggle-Hater chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
Okay so at the end, I seriously thought that Jasper had died and she had moved on! I loved the ending, it was sweet.
TrueSkye chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Oh I love this story! Very unique story. Loving me some Dr. Whitlock. Mmmhmm.
LittleMrsWhitlock chapter 11 . 10/22/2011
omg thank you for not killing jasper! i literally think i had a miny panic attack trying to tell myself "no he can't be dead. he can't be!" you are so nean. like nice and mean lol.
AnnaLund chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
whew, I thought jas was a goner for sure. thanks for saving him. and for fooling me!

this was a very sweet story, I enjoyed it greatly, even though I am not a big fan of prostitute story lines. Bella pulled it off, however.

Thank you also for your fine use of the language, btw, (and probably thanks are due to your beta?), it is so refreshing to see good spelling and correct usage of both punctuation and words.

Yay!

anna
StackedLikeSookie chapter 11 . 5/1/2011
I realize you finished this a while ago but I decided to check out some of the other stories from the slashtastics & found this & I loved it. I'm a huge Police/Sting fan & it was a novelty to know the playlist for a change as young authors usually use artists in playlists that I've never heard of! I've also developed a huge case of "Jacksperitis" since Eclipse (movie) & it's great to find a good story starring the delicious Mr Whitlock-yum! X
onceobsessedffreader chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
This was a good story. I usually like longer fics, but I've come to enjoy the shorter ones more. In a lot of the longer ones they just drag shit out until it gets to be too much lol. Loved the story!