Reviews for Aces
Dark Lions chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
So beautifully tragic-its this kind of writing that reminds me why I am a Darklonis Author )
TheCakeIsFake chapter 4 . 9/1/2010
Awwwwwwwww i really liked the Ace of Hearts chapter. Keep writing
SparkieGoesHuzzah chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I'm not a fan of the Cyclonis and Dark Ace pairing, but OMG.

This was FABULOUS. 3
bluekitty96 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i loovee your story my best friend told me to read your storys and we talk about you and your storys at lunch (school)
she who must not be named chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
Excellent. Really. Excellent.
Pascy chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
That was an awesome ending! I'm happy that the wait is over and me get to know what happened!
phoenix-heart135 chapter 4 . 11/10/2009
and a WOW for that... thats all i can say
phoenix-heart135 chapter 3 . 11/1/2009
yet again, another amazing story, you are such a gifted writer, it's unreal, well it is, but you get my drift. keep up the good work
Pascy chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I was wondering how you were going to do ace of diamonds! It was good! Like how Cyclonis was suspcious of him at the start and wouldn't beleive him. And how he bought all those crystals for her! How sweet! Please try to get the ace of Hearts up tomoz I want to see what happens! I'm like hyper on Solo (Basically lemondade but awesomer)right now so I can't really think properly so soz for the not very good feedback
she who must not be named chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
And feedback you get.

You actually put some thought into this (and all your other works). You researched, which means you care about the quality of your writing.

I'd say that was good.
Pascy chapter 2 . 10/27/2009
That was cool! Heaps shorter then the other one but just as good. It was like you could see into DA and MC mind when ou wrote this. It was really great!
Pascy chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That was cool! I'd love see what you do with the Ace of Clubs! It was very well-written and I loved the ending the best! Also liked how it followed the Age of Heros episode. Can't wait for tomorrow!
thegamingdemon chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
awesome start! please continue!