Reviews for Misunderstanding of the Heart
BlackWolfHowling chapter 10 . 12/8/2011
Point A) it's admittedly a cliché story. Point B) it's very well-written and for that I applaud you. I liked the humor that you put into the story. Particularly Inuyasha's reaction every time Kagome cries. Perfectly in character for him. Well done.
Shad0wedheart chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
this was a really cute fanfic. good work
A fan chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
I love it. I couldn't stop squealing. I must say you were dead on with all of their characters if I do say so myself. I mean, I'm in love with this sory now. Honestly it's the best Inuyasha Fanfiction I've read so far. I could picture the whole thing in my head like an episode. Even sango slapping Miroku. I also noticed you read Fruba...Cool, Cool, so do I. But I'm getting off topic here. Really ALL I can do is beg you to write more fanfictions. And I really am begging you! I myself do not have a fanfiction yet bt if I do make one I will make sure I subscribe. Your writting is truly amazing, and the way you can become the characters so well just astounds me. All in all, please please PLEASE keep up the good work.

Lots of Love,

A Huge FAN
nightfalcon222 chapter 10 . 7/31/2010
Loved it loved it loved it! :D

SO cute :D. Adorable! Loved the fluff, and the insecurities, and the END of the insecurities. This was GREAT!

Sad that it's over, but it was a perfect ending! :)
Ldsprincess chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
i have to say theres one error in chapter nine. it's the new moon, and yousaid that the full moon was shining in the bottom part of the chapter... just thought i'd mention that... but besides that, i love the story!
xSaraMariex chapter 9 . 5/4/2010
aw. so cute.
i love this story. hah. :)
I DONT WANT IT TO END. D:

haha. anyways. great job. :)
BGuate224 chapter 9 . 5/3/2010
dude this story is amazing! its not an au (not that i mind those) and itts soo in character! i love it! its been two months! you have to update or else i will cry. not literally but...you get it...hopefully LoL
well UPDATE
-BG
xSaraMariex chapter 3 . 5/2/2010

love it.
xSaraMariex chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
1st off,
i still love your writing.
2nd off,
i love this story. :)
xSaraMariex chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
So, i already love this story. You're really good at writinig, you put everything together very well. You defiantly have talent. :3
Raven100104 chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
there's nothing much to say but AWW! SERIOUSLY!
hi chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
aw thats so sweet(sob sob)
Sweet Possum chapter 9 . 3/25/2010
aww...that was a great chapter. you did a good job putting everyone in character! update asap!
Anime Freak456 chapter 9 . 3/23/2010
ending the story? that's sad but i see your point of not dragging it out. i can't wait til the next chapter! i like your describing in this chapter, i felt like i was actually watching an episode of Inuyasha
nightfalcon222 chapter 9 . 3/21/2010
Oh yay he was so sweet! I love those kinds of moments, when Inuyasha shows his softer side. And it tends to happen during the new moon. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! You used some really nice imagery in this one. Update soon!