Reviews for Frankie has a Headache
YokaiWhisper79 chapter 1 . 5/16
This story is SO messed up, yet SO funny! ROFL
Montydragon chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
You know, I always knew that those few days when Frankie was on her period, pretty much nobody would want to go near her. You know, except Mac and Bloo since Mac's head over heels and Bloo's a bit crazy.
TheFlyingHamster chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I thought she had a hangover at first...god was i wrong.
(And I'm a chick too!)
Flowerstar chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is a fanfiction I definitely can relate to. I don't know what PMS stands for but I think I have a feeling what Frankie's going through. It's what we females have but I'm not gonna blurt it out in case male readers and reviewers will read the word I said. I still don't understand why mine tends to come very late but it can occur at unpredictable times. I don't like getting headaches but at least mine wasn't painful as the last time I had it in my home country at my house. Lol, male imaginary friends don't understand why Frankie is acting like this but obviously Coco, Goo and the other female characters will understand. Speaking of Coco and Goo, where the heck are they?
Oozaru chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
This story is so messed up xD but it made me LOL
Jennifer the Dark chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Poor Frankie, I can relate to that. You don't want to know how many times my brother has sang "When I eat taco bell it gives me gas it gives gas," to make fun of the All-American Reject's "Gives You Hell", my mom forcing me to make dinner (which was plastic-tasting macaroni and cheese) while everyone complained that my grilled cheeses were the tiniest bit burnt... all while i had PMS.
She-who-has-fallen-for-Fred chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
LMFAO! THAT'S SO FUNNY I

M ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW!
Assassin's Argentine Tango chapter 1 . 10/28/2009