Reviews for Your Scent On My Fingers
Amber chapter 8 . 7/15/2019
Lady, this was the best whipping I've read in my life. You described it so well. And I liked how it happened. I don't like it when it's only for kink or torture, this was more like a concensual punishment (my kink). I liked both Sam and Dean's characters. They felt on point. And damn that last chapter was hot. The whipping and the sex.
Hell Jashin chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
Seriously, best Wincest fanfic I've read so far. I love the arguments, emotions, and jealousy in your story! It makes it a fantastic read. I get that spine-tingly feeling in almost every chapter, and it's so addicting. Thanks for such a great story!
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 8 . 4/4/2013
Thank you for this story. Again, great job. I hated the fact that Dean was possessed by Pan and that Sam cheated on him, but you pulled that off neatly. I enjoyed that a lot! :)
ndravenx chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
NOOOO! He didn't mean it, Dean! Oh shit snacks!
sami1010220 chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Cute! And sexy, of course, lol.
BlackBeautyQueen33 chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
wow This was amazing kinda even better than Soft To The Touch. Another amazing story.
Mme Snake chapter 8 . 1/24/2011
Loved it Loved it. Right when Pan and an ex-Flame was mentioned I almost lost my shit. In a good way I mean. You really sucked me in and gave me the most wonderful distraction from my reports due, which I did finish, so fear not, darling author. I just took an -extended- tea break and basically read STTT & YSOMF in one long go to break up my own research (and I sympathize with your sentiments, down with research).

I loved the whole camping shenanigans the boys got up to and though the plot kinda dropped off and wandered away and occasionally threw in peanut gallery comments. And I found that I didn't really mind. ;;fans self;;

Those scenes with the aftermath of Pan got really intense. I could basically feel the shocks of emotional ammunition those boys were firing. I did think a few OOC bits, beyond the whole wincest thing, but it was quality

Also, must say, I too cannot wait for the 'hellatus' to be over. But just think, THIS FRIDAY the 28th, it all comes back to us. 3 3 My spn friends are coming to my place for the 52" hi-def for a SPN Welcome Back party.

And... just so you don't completely freak out, I am going to friend you on LJ so I can follow your stuff easier as i don't have a ffn account and don't feel like making one. :] -laaaazy-
Ferrith chapter 8 . 11/6/2010
I'm totally addicted to your storys!

Love it!
HarrySirius chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I found it! he he! YEs...ehm...I kind of feel like a stalker...but hey what writer doesn't like a stalker for her stories, right? :)

You know you have me on edge already for this one? Can't wait to see where this is heading:)
sunfire004 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
Great chapter! i wanted to hit Sam in the eye at first when he said he had an affair with his proffesor...but it all worked out. "if he guy makes any kind of move to touch, hes gonna start losing body parts" That line had me laughing! Gotta love jealous Dean...
paperstorm chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
HIM? Ohh Dean is not going to be happy about that. Yay! I can sense angst coming! *giggles excitedly*

The whole thing about Dean's face before he comes being the hottest thing Sam's ever seen was soooo sweet. Not many people could go on about orgasm faces and still have it be filled with so much love, nicely done.
BabyGirl099 chapter 8 . 7/11/2010
AWESOME! dat was so freakin HOT! love err minute of it
BabyGirl099 chapter 7 . 7/11/2010
their love is lik a roller coaster, up one minute n down the next, their anger is even crazier but dats was make it so freakin hot!
deezy-y chapter 8 . 2/22/2010
This story was like a wacky, emotional, roller coaster ride...filled with thrills, chills, and spills...well done!
deezy-y chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
What an intense chapter. I had tears brimming in my eyes; while asking...why does this always happen to them? I guess there's no story without angst. Love it btw...