Reviews for Haven
Wow... reading this was... very emotional. You are an amazing author. The way you write the characters is so real, I feel like I know them. You stay so true to the characters and the universe, but add something too. I've just read most of your Star Trek stuff, and now I'm going to go read the rest. Symptoms of Fatigue deserves to be canon. I know you keep having writer's block, but keep doing what you're doing and it's pretty much garenteed to be amazing. -LLAP
Pink defender chapter 19 . 1/1
Firstly i just want to say that you are a brilliant writer. Secondly that if you have to deal with this is real life i think you are an amazing person and are awesome!

It is hard when confronted with such darkness to see the light, but the fact that you have written this proves that you can handle what you have to. Dont doubt yourself or your worth, you are making a difference through what you do and be posting on here- this made me feel better after a crap day. so thank you for taking the time to write this and
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this soon
KkGgINoU chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Uhmm... Ya. Followed. Definitely. I... Love this rendition of it- very in character, with a good balance of whump and fluff... Definitely followed.
Padme Ella Uhura chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
Oh my goodness! I loved this fic. I cried at most of it too but overall I thought you did a amazing job. Please please please write more like this. I can understand about reading it more than writing. Thanks again for posting this!
CaliforniaGodDam chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
I really want Jim to call Pike dad because I'm not allowed to call my own father that.
myownphilosophy101a chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
God I want to reach through the screen and kill kodos myself.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2016
Wonderful writing. Perfect characterization, and you deal with the subject matter very well.
Beachgirl25 chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
This story is so intresting! I enjoy this unique AU that will allow Jim to grow up with Chris as a Dad! I can't wait until he gets to the academy!
SeerFlight1011 chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
Everyone deserves to know that they are worth protecting everyone is special and everyone has the opportunity to create something incredible with their abilities. I'm glad that someone special to you shared that to you.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
Love this interpretation of tarsus. Hope you come back to it someday.
FotoDi chapter 19 . 1/6/2016
Where does this tale go ...?

Does Jim become a rebellious Hell Raiser?

Does Jim remain antagonistic to Starfleet, especially any poster boy or Kirk Legacy marketing & recruitment coercion?

How does Jim adapt to a strict but fair no-bullshit paternal authority figure?

Does Jim continue to hide his intelligence?

How could Jim deal with the Survivir Guilt, whereby he gets adopted by Chris Pike while some of the other 30 orphans might not?
readingaccount chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Brilliant writing! Can't wait to read more of your work.
Midnight523 chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
So, I know it's like... 5 years later and everything, but I"m curious...is that the end of the story? Or is there ever going to be more? Because this is one of my favorite stories that I've read of Tarsus IV and if there's more, I would love to read it
QueenJin chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
Wow. You create a world and a relationship in a few short chapters. Your writing is clean and precise and honors both your readers and your characters. Keep it up and do not despair!
kitwolf2008 chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
I really love the story just wish you would finish it so I'll know the ending... PLEASE WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND CHERRIES ON TOP... PLEASE FINISH THE STORY.