Reviews for Haven
Jay chapter 19 . 11/1
I love this so much. I read it back on 2009 when it was published and only rediscovered it recently, and it is still just as good. Jim has alway been a hero and that is illustrated so well here.
Lila Mae chapter 1 . 10/25
I’ve been going back & rereading old favorites, & I had forgotten the degree to which I absolutely love your fics. I really do hope you update. This makes my top 10 list of Star Trek fics I’ve ever read.
tanseynz chapter 19 . 9/15
Such powerful, anguish-inducing writing! I'm sad you didn't continue this but was rivetted by what is done.
IntheSounds chapter 19 . 8/18
I'm genuily sad that this wodnerful story is not continuaited. But i'll be waiting anyway, cause it' worth it. Hope dies last, right?
Account 946663 deleted please chapter 19 . 7/28
That was good I hope you update soon.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 5/15
I hope this isn't a completed fic. Because if it is, I'll be really really sad. Please write more! I need you to!
Wow... reading this was... very emotional. You are an amazing author. The way you write the characters is so real, I feel like I know them. You stay so true to the characters and the universe, but add something too. I've just read most of your Star Trek stuff, and now I'm going to go read the rest. Symptoms of Fatigue deserves to be canon. I know you keep having writer's block, but keep doing what you're doing and it's pretty much garenteed to be amazing. -LLAP
Pink defender chapter 19 . 1/1
Firstly i just want to say that you are a brilliant writer. Secondly that if you have to deal with this is real life i think you are an amazing person and are awesome!

It is hard when confronted with such darkness to see the light, but the fact that you have written this proves that you can handle what you have to. Dont doubt yourself or your worth, you are making a difference through what you do and be posting on here- this made me feel better after a crap day. so thank you for taking the time to write this and
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this soon
KkGgINoU chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Uhmm... Ya. Followed. Definitely. I... Love this rendition of it- very in character, with a good balance of whump and fluff... Definitely followed.
Padme Ella Uhura chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
Oh my goodness! I loved this fic. I cried at most of it too but overall I thought you did a amazing job. Please please please write more like this. I can understand about reading it more than writing. Thanks again for posting this!
CaliforniaGodDam chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
I really want Jim to call Pike dad because I'm not allowed to call my own father that.
myownphilosophy101a chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
God I want to reach through the screen and kill kodos myself.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2016
Wonderful writing. Perfect characterization, and you deal with the subject matter very well.
Beachgirl25 chapter 8 . 5/30/2016
This story is so intresting! I enjoy this unique AU that will allow Jim to grow up with Chris as a Dad! I can't wait until he gets to the academy!
SeerFlight1011 chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
Everyone deserves to know that they are worth protecting everyone is special and everyone has the opportunity to create something incredible with their abilities. I'm glad that someone special to you shared that to you.