Reviews for Haven
Lizzy50 chapter 19 . 3/29
Great chapter. You've handled their interactions so very well!
Catbob1 chapter 19 . 12/17/2017
I have read this story several times as I have it bookmarked as one of my favorite fanfics. I can't express how deeply moved I am each time I read it. It's handled very well considering how disturbing the subject matter is. You are a wonderful writer and a brave person by staying strong with the things you've experienced judging by the things included in your authors notes. I hope one day you can complete this because it deserves to be finished. I am, however, glad for what you have written. Thank you for sharing your talent. Best of luck in any future endeavors.
Jay chapter 19 . 11/1/2017
I love this so much. I read it back on 2009 when it was published and only rediscovered it recently, and it is still just as good. Jim has alway been a hero and that is illustrated so well here.
Lila Mae chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I’ve been going back & rereading old favorites, & I had forgotten the degree to which I absolutely love your fics. I really do hope you update. This makes my top 10 list of Star Trek fics I’ve ever read.
tanseynz chapter 19 . 9/15/2017
Such powerful, anguish-inducing writing! I'm sad you didn't continue this but was rivetted by what is done.
IntheSounds chapter 19 . 8/18/2017
I'm genuily sad that this wodnerful story is not continuaited. But i'll be waiting anyway, cause it' worth it. Hope dies last, right?
Account 946663 deleted please chapter 19 . 7/28/2017
That was good I hope you update soon.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 5/15/2017
I hope this isn't a completed fic. Because if it is, I'll be really really sad. Please write more! I need you to!
Guest chapter 19 . 3/3/2017
Wow... reading this was... very emotional. You are an amazing author. The way you write the characters is so real, I feel like I know them. You stay so true to the characters and the universe, but add something too. I've just read most of your Star Trek stuff, and now I'm going to go read the rest. Symptoms of Fatigue deserves to be canon. I know you keep having writer's block, but keep doing what you're doing and it's pretty much garenteed to be amazing. -LLAP
Pink defender chapter 19 . 1/1/2017
Firstly i just want to say that you are a brilliant writer. Secondly that if you have to deal with this is real life i think you are an amazing person and are awesome!

It is hard when confronted with such darkness to see the light, but the fact that you have written this proves that you can handle what you have to. Dont doubt yourself or your worth, you are making a difference through what you do and be posting on here- this made me feel better after a crap day. so thank you for taking the time to write this and
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this soon
KkGgINoU chapter 19 . 11/29/2016
Uhmm... Ya. Followed. Definitely. I... Love this rendition of it- very in character, with a good balance of whump and fluff... Definitely followed.
Padme Ella Uhura chapter 19 . 7/29/2016
Oh my goodness! I loved this fic. I cried at most of it too but overall I thought you did a amazing job. Please please please write more like this. I can understand about reading it more than writing. Thanks again for posting this!
CaliforniaGodDam chapter 19 . 6/30/2016
I really want Jim to call Pike dad because I'm not allowed to call my own father that.
11myownroad11 chapter 19 . 6/12/2016
God I want to reach through the screen and kill kodos myself.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/31/2016
Wonderful writing. Perfect characterization, and you deal with the subject matter very well.