Reviews for Haven
kitwolf2008 chapter 19 . 5/10
I really love the story just wish you would finish it so I'll know the ending... PLEASE WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND CHERRIES ON TOP... PLEASE FINISH THE STORY.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 19 . 4/4
Are you planning to finish this? Or is it on indefinite hiatus or just discontinued/abandoned? Please finish!
meriland25 chapter 19 . 3/27
Wonderful story, thank you for posting it! Have a Nice day
Lizzy chapter 19 . 3/21
I just reread this whole fic, and it is outstanding. Do you plan to continue it in the future?
whiteraven chapter 19 . 2/2
Amazing and sooo sad!
Tiana chapter 19 . 1/22
This is amazing. Thanks for all of the updates.
delete-account-please-6195578 chapter 19 . 12/16/2014
Excellent story I love it so far and can’t wait to read more of this super story so update soon please.
delete-account-please-6195552 chapter 19 . 12/6/2014
Fantastic story I really can’t wait to read more of this awesome story so please update very soon.
whiteraven chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
This is a great story but is it over or just abandoned... or being updated really slowly.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/22/2014
This is amazing. Sniff...I suppose I can't hold out hope because its been 4 years, but I really want more...
Beachgirl25 chapter 19 . 11/3/2014
Please, please , finish this story! It is a fantastic twist in the Stat Trek Universe!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
Rheya Ramsey chapter 19 . 10/9/2014
You haven't updated in *4 years*. I knew i shouldn't have started an unfinished story...It's very good, I really really hope you come back and complete it
Kathi Frost chapter 19 . 9/5/2014
I love your story!
I want more!
Quick!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Wow...just wow...that's amazing. I wish I could write like that. This is BY FAR the best story I have ever read. EVER. And trust me I have read practically almost the entire public library. Good job. I hope to see more.
P.s. I stayed up until like 2 AM reading this LOL XD