Reviews for Haven
Padme Ella Uhura chapter 19 . 7/29
Oh my goodness! I loved this fic. I cried at most of it too but overall I thought you did a amazing job. Please please please write more like this. I can understand about reading it more than writing. Thanks again for posting this!
CaliforniaGodDam chapter 19 . 6/30
I really want Jim to call Pike dad because I'm not allowed to call my own father that.
myownphilosophy101a chapter 19 . 6/12
God I want to reach through the screen and kill kodos myself.
Wonderful writing. Perfect characterization, and you deal with the subject matter very well.
Beachgirl25 chapter 8 . 5/30
This story is so intresting! I enjoy this unique AU that will allow Jim to grow up with Chris as a Dad! I can't wait until he gets to the academy!
SeerFlight1011 chapter 19 . 5/12
Everyone deserves to know that they are worth protecting everyone is special and everyone has the opportunity to create something incredible with their abilities. I'm glad that someone special to you shared that to you.
Love this interpretation of tarsus. Hope you come back to it someday.
FotoDi chapter 19 . 1/6
Where does this tale go ...?

Does Jim become a rebellious Hell Raiser?

Does Jim remain antagonistic to Starfleet, especially any poster boy or Kirk Legacy marketing & recruitment coercion?

How does Jim adapt to a strict but fair no-bullshit paternal authority figure?

Does Jim continue to hide his intelligence?

How could Jim deal with the Survivir Guilt, whereby he gets adopted by Chris Pike while some of the other 30 orphans might not?
readingaccount chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Brilliant writing! Can't wait to read more of your work.
Midnight523 chapter 19 . 9/16/2015
So, I know it's like... 5 years later and everything, but I"m curious...is that the end of the story? Or is there ever going to be more? Because this is one of my favorite stories that I've read of Tarsus IV and if there's more, I would love to read it
QueenJin chapter 19 . 8/30/2015
Wow. You create a world and a relationship in a few short chapters. Your writing is clean and precise and honors both your readers and your characters. Keep it up and do not despair!
kitwolf2008 chapter 19 . 5/10/2015
I really love the story just wish you would finish it so I'll know the ending... PLEASE WITH WHIPPED CREAM AND CHERRIES ON TOP... PLEASE FINISH THE STORY.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 19 . 4/4/2015
Are you planning to finish this? Or is it on indefinite hiatus or just discontinued/abandoned? Please finish!
meriland25 chapter 19 . 3/27/2015
Wonderful story, thank you for posting it! Have a Nice day
Lizzy chapter 19 . 3/21/2015
I just reread this whole fic, and it is outstanding. Do you plan to continue it in the future?