Reviews for Reverie
LoneWolf1968 chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Just FYI, Master Gunnery Sergeant Greer is a Marine. Marines are very touchy about being called Soldiers. When talking about one, they would be called Marine not Soldier. Also a little thing that helps me when I post without a Beta is I make sure and read the chapter at least 3 times fully through sometimes more before I post it. I still catch mistakes sometimes even after I post.
Saechanbr chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Okay, I'm loving the story. Destiny and Rush will fall in love? I hope so
ardous32 chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens once they reach Helia.
He-Who-Shall-Live chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Really interesting story so far! I really like it.
ardous32 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I'm really enjoying the story. I like the idea of Destiny as a sentient being. Its interesting to see that she has a complex personality and struggles with her emotions just like any human being.

Janek releasing her from his command was so sad. Its obvious she suffered a lot without her beloved crew for so many years. I also liked the scene where she shows Franklin and Brown the greenhouse. She's trying her best to build rapport with her new crew.
inalgebra chapter 14 . 7/11/2013
Glad you've continued and I'm loving the Destiny / Rush relationship
Oddliver chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Well sucks to be Dee right now, she can't seem to catch a break haha
Yoyi-Yi chapter 15 . 7/6/2013
Oo. No sh*t! Her sister is blonde! Oo Ok, now I'm really into my delusion of Aurora being like the living portrait of Gloria, seriously.

Oh! And then, Rush, who has Ancient ADN, and a brilliant mind but isn't Ancient nor Alteran, is going to be in danger, Destiny will want to save him, so she will be forced to use Project Arcturus, uh? No, I don't think so... or maybe yes xDD

Woaaahh! This is so interesntig! We came to a new problem hihihi! Great, great! Goooood! I'm impatient to read more. You are now over seaside, right? Have a nice summer :D

Big Hug!

P.S.: OMG! Please, introduce Rush to Aurora! x33 But don't tell any soul about him resolving the equation hahaha.
Morgauxo chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Awesome, weclome back and enjoy the seaside!
Malix2 chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
Hmm, nice to see a new chapter after so long. I noticed a few mistakes with he/she/we, etc. Like "When we found the ship she discovered she had been dead for years." did you mean "we discovered", also there was "She gave his husband and Tria his blessing" did you mean "her husband", or did you mean "wife"? The male and female things are kinda mixed up to the point where I was confused.
AlexanderD chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
This was a wonderful chapter. Reunions, intrigue, the threat of future peril are all great elements. Truly great work!
gamestoper chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Lo
Yoyi-Yi chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
Hey! You! Cruel writer! No more? I want more. Heeeyy!

I saw this coming from a kilometer distance, but I was hoping more angst before it xDDD (How bad am I? Yeah, I like seeing Rush sufferin xDDD)

Awww! Cute! Cute them! And... Uh! I'm sure Eli will find out this in no time. Whether is intentional or not is another thing xDD

HEEEEEEEEEY! MOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'! :D
Yoyi-Yi chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Yes. But I think Rush doesn't want to go back. Even if he has the equations, he just want to be here, aboard Destiny, exploring the universe. So I think yes, he could resolve it, but he won't use it. Freya didn't made a good choice there.

Unless you changed that and Rush wanted to get rid of those people who want to go back home. He would do that for them and stay in the ship. Mm... Interesting xD

Ahh! I have been wondering: What if Destiny discovered Rush have some ancient genes in him? What will she do?

And too, I have a really "cute" theory: One of Destiny's sisters is blonde (improvable xD) and looks an awful lot like Gloria and Rush and that sister met. And he keeps runing away from her. And that makes Destiny suspicious. And her sister too. So her sister (with some trick) gets inside Rush mind and after that she starts liking the doctor. And Destiny gets jealous and protective of her sister. But even when Rush has started to show kindness to her, he still doesn't aproach her that much, so Destiny's sister develop somethin like depresion and...
Ok, I'm stopping.

Next chapta''!
Yoyi-Yi chapter 9 . 6/4/2013
Aw! I'll miss that time when Rush took for himself an entire corridor to paint formulas on its walls. Will he do that again? I hope so. xD
Sudoku!