Reviews for One last time
ThePhenakism chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
It was a pretty good story, sad but worth the read
pihip chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
...wow.

I don't know what to say, only that both the story and the author deserve high praise. Usually I stay away from one-shots, mostly because a lot of them just don't work their magic on me. Well, this one did, extremely well I might add. Claymore is one of my all-time favourite manga, and this could really be a potential ending for the canon story.

So thank you very much, dear author, for having created this little gem. This goes to my favourites right away.

PS: Reading this while listening to some sad but tranquil music makes the presence of a handkerchief mandatory, but also makes the experience lots of times better.
LadyofRealms22 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Simply amazing. It pulled my heart strings and one of the few claymore stories where Clare is portrayed so perfectly. One of my favorites for sure.
peanutcello chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
ooooooh good plot suprise at the end
Eoeo chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Dude, this was so good! I got a little misty-eyed there when Raki passed on x'D this was great, good job!
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh my this is such a sad story but it is truly how I would like their story together ends. Simply beautiful.
ZERO8855 chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
!. That's what I'm talking about. I loved it. The emotion, drama, Raki's small but still strong determination for cooking for others, Clair's ongoing surprise with what human traits she unknowingly still possesses...Amazing. Great job!
Humida chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
a very beautiful moving story. very well done.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Aww. Very touching without any needless cheesyness or OOC.

...Nice twist ending...
graypheonix chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
A fine story, and an interesting take on how the story will end. However, the manga in recent chapters does refute this somewhat, at least in an interesting way. In any case, continue to update will ya? Ja ne.
CosimaBlackfyre chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
this was beautifully written and brought tears to my eyes! Great job!
AbyssalDaemon chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I liked this oneshot. Sure it was fairly sad (and surprising) with Clare's situation as an Abyssal One but I liked at least she was able to be their in Raki's final moments. And be able too at least carry the memory of his love, even if she ends up forgetting how he appeared she'd at least have that.

And I enjoyed your version of Raki in this. He may never had, had his own blood children but he ended with a number of adopted ones, whose lives helped make better. And he did seem quite content with how his life had gone, not to mention how his and Clare's relationship in this was truly heartwarming.

I think one of my favorite parts in this was how the two where so conformable with each other. That there was no need for some great display of emotions and that they were content to just be in each other's presence.

So thanks for the story.
Octogonapus chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Great story. That last line Clare said was profound. I personally do think that Raki and Clare will end up in the same place. The god who decides afterlives, in her mercy, would allow for the two of them to be together.
Velshard chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Bravo an excellent ending 'claps'
Emera-chan chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
This one shot was so sad! I started to cry when I read that Raki was dying. Great job! :D :D :D