Reviews for Happily Ever After: Part Two
el12 chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
wolf-girl-only-in-my-dreams chapter 28 . 8/19/2013
I really got into this. I hope you will continue.
A Mystery Fades chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
Oh crud your in the UK...I hope u know what it means not to be rude or anything...I have always wanted to go to London. I think I should shut my blabbering me visiting the UK has nothing to do with your story...hope your weathers decent! (Unlike mine rain for a week!) Again hopefully update! A lot of readers enjoy your story and I think you really should come back to it!
A Mystery Fades chapter 28 . 7/5/2013
I like the story but go to here and boom it stopped! I was a little upset but it seems this story is through. Cant change an Authors mind on how they write their novels. I pray you will get back to this story line even though it has been three years since it stopped. I will have high hopes. Have a great Summer of '13 and Happy late 4th of July!
TuChaparrita chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
interesting
Happy2BeeMe chapter 28 . 3/4/2011
I love your story both parts. Please keep writing and don't let anyone get you down you are a wonderful writer!
gwennsc chapter 28 . 10/27/2010
I'm really enjoying this story. Keep it up!
WhyWontTheyLetUsDeleteThesse chapter 28 . 8/13/2010
Omg please update soon! I wanna find out what happens!
September chapter 28 . 8/13/2010
AWW! that's so sweet! The Story's really good now! You should try to bring back the vampires though. It gave it a weird twist which was cool. So please update soon. I love the story!
Ithil Caladhiel chapter 28 . 8/13/2010
Glad Callie's okay, and Maya is a really cute name!

Pleas update soon!
jacobblackismineduh chapter 27 . 8/2/2010
Oh no! Is everything going to be okay?
September chapter 26 . 7/28/2010
Hey thanks for updating. I understand about work and school. Great Chap BTW! Update soon!
oppdfwe chapter 25 . 7/20/2010
and youve deserted ur story for this long becaaauuuusseee?

god, i hate that. its like ok ill write a story for people to love and then DITCH IT
Lani13 chapter 25 . 7/10/2010
hey missing your story! xx
jacobblackismineduh chapter 25 . 4/22/2010
:/ I know the feeling...It's happening to me now :( I hope your computer works again soon!